Time for ANOTHER surgery

This forum has been nothing short of amazing through my fight with cancer, and all the things I have had to go through because of it. Well I just found out I am going to have to have another surgery. This time it is to remove my gallbladder. They think that is what is causing me all the pain when I eat, and digestive issues. This will be my 7th surgery in 3 years. In 3 years I have had 7 surgeries and two bouts of chemo. All of you on this forum have been so supportive, and I wanted to make sure I kept everyone in the loop as to what is going on. I am going to post this same post on a few different forums so I apologize if you see it a few times, but the friends and brothers I have made on here have been a huge part of keeping my spirits up and moving forward. The surgery is Tuesday October 22nd. Normally it is a 2.5 hour surgery that is out patient, but due to the fact that I have had so many surgeries there is a 25% chance they will have to make another big incision that could keep me in the hospital for 3 days or so. Hopefully that isn't the case but if so I am ready for it. I will continue to keep everyone updated.

In the mean time I got a 2nd job to help me pay for my medical bills working the door at Pats bar downtown here in Denver, so if you live here, or are in town come in and say what's up. Would be good to see anyone down there.

Good luck man.
Hope everything works out well for you.

Stay strong man.

And good luck!

Man. So sorry you have to go thought that.

Please keep us updated.

Stay strong and positive, my friend.

Good luck!!!!

303, tried to send you a PM but you have it limited. Shoot me a PM.

good luck brother!

Hope everything goes well brother.

Sorry friend. Hang in there Phone Post

ttt

Hey bud. Hang in there. Fight the good fight. Phone Post 3.0

Keep your head up!

keep us updated my man

Sorry to hear you need yet another procedure dude. The support you have should help keep you emotionally strong. Regardless, you know this will be a breeze considering what you've been through. I hope this marks the last big stress you have to deal with for a while. Good luck and keep updating. Phone Post 3.0

YOU ARE A WARRIOR AND INSPIRATION!

Ubiquitous - Sorry to hear you need yet another procedure dude. The support you have should help keep you emotionally strong. Regardless, you know this will be a breeze considering what you've been through. I hope this marks the last big stress you have to deal with for a while. Good luck and keep updating. Phone Post 3.0

I will, and thank you for the support and keeping this towards the top so people can see the update.

Wow it sounds like you have been through a whole lot. Stuff like this should help the rest of us keep things in perspective when we think we are having a rough day or whatnot. Good luck. Phone Post

Sounds crazy tough. I read an article recently about a guy who went througg cancer with komas and internal bleeding and lots of other shit too. Dude made it through and so can you.

Keep fighting! Im sure anyone who stops by this thread wishes you good health even if they dont post Phone Post

Good luck man, hang in there.  Gotta get back on the mats soon!

Keep charging brah!

Hang in there! We're with you.

Best of luck champ! Phone Post 3.0