Time For Another UG Gameplan

Come to the cage using the song "it's raining men" and wear pink speedos like Dennis hallman. Maybe some nipple tassels. Should work. Phone Post 3.0

Go down to one knee as the fight starts, so he can't kick you in the head.

Enter to Five Finger Death Punch

Win by Five Finger Death Punch Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

If he tries to swarm you uppercut him lol

-Guy who don't trane ufc

Shuyryuken him first. If they make you touch gloves before the fight heath herring him, he wont be expecting that. Also, punch his mouth. Second, punch him again in the face somewhere. If he takes you down hit him to the face. Third, if he gets all kung fu and shit with twirls and shit hit his face. After the third face and mouth hit his face will be not as good as it was when you guys started. Don't let him do any of the stuff above first. If the third or fourth (which hasn't been discussed yet) hit in his face doesn't finish him all you have to do is punch his face a fourth time. If he tries to punch your face don't even let him do that. If his face is all messed up from the punches that is his problem and he can deal with it. Fourth, if he spins around with his hand to hit you duck and don't let him even close. Say something like "That wasn't even close." If he falls to the floor that is also his fault and you should capitalize on that with a kick in the face big time. There is no shame in a DQ if you win by winning. Lots of stuff may happen, but don't let it if he is losing or if he isn't. If he keeps running from hit him to the face with some sort of strike because he did that. Also, fifth, an octagon is basically a circle, so eventually he will run in to you and you can punch him again. I don't see how he is going to get out of the punches. Phone Post

Fraser_Finlay - Pressure, pressure, pressure!

Don't give him space to land those big, flashy Capoeira kicks. Get inside and rough him up!

As soon as Sergio Moraes (a guy with limited standup) pressed Mutante and made him move backwards he connected and seriously hurt him. However, as soon as Mutante was the one dictating the pace, he would land huge head kicks and rung Sergio's bell time and time again.

I'm willing to bet you have better standup than Sergio Moraes, Chris. You've got to make this a scrap, get inside, don't give him an inch and beat him the fuck up!

War Camozzi!!! Phone Post

This push the pace and don't allow him to fight at his distance. Phone Post

blizzard of mozzi

l8

These gameplans are very different from the ones you guys have me for nick ring....very different Phone Post 3.0

Fraser_Finlay - Pressure, pressure, pressure!

Don't give him space to land those big, flashy Capoeira kicks. Get inside and rough him up!

As soon as Sergio Moraes (a guy with limited standup) pressed Mutante and made him move backwards he connected and seriously hurt him. However, as soon as Mutante was the one dictating the pace, he would land huge head kicks and rung Sergio's bell time and time again.

I'm willing to bet you have better standup than Sergio Moraes, Chris. You've got to make this a scrap, get inside, don't give him an inch and beat him the fuck up!

War Camozzi!!! Phone Post
This. Serginho had him in some trouble in that fight. And definitely watch out for the capoeira strikes. Phone Post 3.0

It just so happens my brother in law has done Capoeira for a long time so I may have to put him to work Phone Post 3.0

camozzi - It just so happens my brother in law has done Capoeira for a long time so I may have to put him to work Phone Post 3.0

Awesome!

Maybe you could catch him with a crazy kick, lol, who knows! :)

Takedowns and Ground and Pound is your friend in this fight

Chris the UG is where fans to come to pick a part a fight/fighter not help build a game plan. Just search any thread about TUF Brazil and you will find fans telling you what Cezar does wrong besides using a z where we use a s.

Fraser_Finlay -
camozzi - It just so happens my brother in law has done Capoeira for a long time so I may have to put him to work Phone Post 3.0

Awesome!

Maybe you could catch him with a crazy kick, lol, who knows! :)

We may just see that! Phone Post 3.0

His boxing was horrible, stiff slow and awkward so I think ur safe to close the distance quickly with a flurry. Once inside look for the takedowns to tire him out in the first. He carries quite a bit of muscle and seemed to gas quickly when pressured on TUF so you should be able to have your way with him from the second round.

Pressure pressure pressure, go Joe Lauzon on his ass Phone Post

A lot of these are very solid advice. Well done UG. Phone Post 3.0

Dudes stand up looks weak. Leaves his head open, hands really low or wide. Chin up. Implement a strong top ground game should suffice. Though I believe you could land a nice tight ko shot too. Looking forward to the fight. Phone Post 3.0

From what I can see, He seems to come out really explosive in the first round but then gasses himself out in the later rounds.

He also tries to end the fight with every punch or kick he throws. Has very flashy striking, and it actually looks technically pretty good.

Seems to have a good MT clinch with powerful knees.

He has zero striking defence IMO, but he seems to get away with it because he's very fast and naturally athletic, with pretty decent footwork. Also he leaves himself open to a lot of strikes and takedowns because hes so aggressive with his striking and tries crazy moves.

He also has very explosive take downs, due to his athleticism.

I think his top game looked pretty good with good ground n pound, and good control from the top. Also, has good BJJ defence from the top.

I have no idea what his bottom game looks like,because no one has been able to put him there long enough. From the fights I've seen anyways.

I think you should avoid standing up with him, and initiate the clinch game and/or ground game, and just grind on him for the first round. Basically, just don't give him an inch to breathe. I think he fights better when he's pushing the pace or controlling the fight, so don't let him. I also think you could catch him with counter striking, because the guy has his hands by his waist all the time.