Time for Ronda to leave cage fighting and go to

Oscar DeLaHoya and his team of boxing experts.

The sad reality is Ronda's run in cage fighting has run its course. She's gone as fart as she can go.

While covered in tears, blood and snot, Dana White said she can do anything she wants. It's up to her. So how about they reach out to Oscar, and they take her talents over to the boxing world? Something about the cage makes her timid with her hands and unable to utilize her head movement or footwork. The threat of the shot is often times the culprit on why experienced stand up guys suffer within this realm. We all remember Cro Cop getting slept by The Monster. Or more recently, Wonder boy getting abused on the feet by Woodley in the stand up.

Since Friday night, I've been watching closely and trying to find the answer within the 48 second video clip of the historic UFC 207 main event. Ronda to boxing, that is the answer. Put her in there against the best female strikers in the world but don't handicap her by adding the other dimensions which have been negating her stand up prowess, and watch the difference.

She's already on the cover on The Ring magazine, she's already been dropping boxing world champions in sparring, and she already has a giant cult like following. It's a virtual slam dunk of a blockbuster. Who wouldn't tune in to see Ronda's stand up skills on display against the best female boxers in the world?

"She's gone as fart as she can go."

Kirik will be contacting you shortly for a job as a UG blog writer.

Go to rizen. Get swole,. Challenge Gabi. Profit.

I guess it's more subtle than the usual trolls here but it's still not great.

You are obsessed with Ronda.

clattymine -

That's top notch compared to it. To be honest this opinion piece should be next to Kiriks ronda ones.

She's a super fart fighter...

shifty1watchim - You are obsessed with Ronda.

I want to see this magnificent athlete compete in the pugilistic arena.

Shanebone - 
clattymine -

That's top notch compared to it. To be honest this opinion piece should be next to Kiriks ronda ones.

I would be honored.

Fart chance op.

She doesn't seem to have any natural ability as a striker. If anything, she should compete in some grappling matches.

Ah, so you are a troll. Was never 100% sure.

Suicidalforlife - 

Ah, so you are a troll. Was never 100% sure.

You don't think any normal heterosexual male would openly admit to how awesome their bichon frise is do you?

SinCityHustler -
shifty1watchim - You are obsessed with Ronda.

I want to see this magnificent athlete compete in the pugilistic arena.
Lol. She would get murked, we know man. Let it go lol

mix headroom -

She doesn't seem to have any natural ability as a striker. If anything, she should compete in some grappling matches.

me thinks this went right over your head

clattymine -

I was sure this was already front page

SinCityHustler - Oscar DeLaHoya and his team of boxing experts.

The sad reality is Ronda"s run in cage fighting has run its course. She"s gone as fart as she can go.

While covered in tears, blood and snot, Dana White said she can do anything she wants. It"s up to her. So how about they reach out to Oscar, and they take her talents over to the boxing world? Something about the cage makes her timid with her hands and unable to utilize her head movement or footwork. The threat of the shot is often times the culprit on why experienced stand up guys suffer within this realm. We all remember Cro Cop getting slept by The Monster. Or more recently, Wonder boy getting abused on the feet by Woodley in the stand up.

Since Friday night, I"ve been watching closely and trying to find the answer within the 48 second video clip of the historic UFC 207 main event. Ronda to boxing, that is the answer. Put her in there against the best female strikers in the world but don"t handicap her by adding the other dimensions which have been negating her stand up prowess, and watch the difference.

She"s already on the cover on The Ring magazine, she"s already been dropping boxing world champions in sparring, and she already has a giant cult like following. It"s a virtual slam dunk of a blockbuster. Who wouldn"t tune in to see Ronda"s stand up skills on display against the best female boxers in the world?

Interesting post Sin, Happy New Year to you!

Ronda trained for two years with Lucia Raijker and Diane Prazak and after, Diane respectfully said that Ronda is not a boxer , please see below

Prazak first met Ronda Rousey when they were sparring partners. She was brought to Glendale Fighting Club to help teach the up and coming MMA star the ropes in the hopes that Rousey could add another weapon to her arsenal.

“I was brought in as a sparring partner at the beginning as a one off spar. As we all know Ronda was never given much credit for her hands so they wanted to work on her striking. They wanted her to have credibility (as a striker), and believed Ronda was the next up and coming champion, so they wanted to have a champion spar with her. At the time I trained with Lucia Rijker, Ronda’s manager had a good relationship with Lujica, and he set it all up. I went in there, boxed her ears off and they kept calling me back.”

After two years of sparring together as part of Rousey’s training camp, and watching her career evolve, Prazak is still not convinced that Rousey is a boxer, she is however one of the greatest athletes she’s had the opportunity to work with.

Ronda is a great champion, an incredible athlete. A lot of people forget that when she does something she takes to it and works her ass off. She comes from a family of athletes, it’s not just her, remember her mum was a judo champion as well. So, when it came to boxing she knew it was something she had to get good at. She’s trained by Edmond (Tarverdyan) who has had boxing fights; I actually think Edmond has won a title, anyway that was what was next for her and that’s why they called me in. She always takes a punch but she needs a lot more…I’m trying to find the nicest way to say this; as boxers we are built into what we are, we start from the basics and build up. She never really had that opportunity to start from the basics. She was straight into it.”

“She’s copping a fair bit of slack at the moment because of the loss to Holly. You can’t take away from her the kind of athlete that she is, she puts her all into everything. She got beaten by a better fighter, not a better fighter on the night, but in my opinion the better fighter.”

Edmond Taverdyan, Ronda Rousey’s head coach has been quoted on numerous occasions saying that Rousey could stand with the best in the boxing business, and win, but Prazak has news for Tarverdyan and it’s all bad.

Edmond is a dickhead for saying that. When I was sparring with Ronda, Edmond had said that she had dropped me with a liver shot with 16oz gloves which is an outright lie. Edmond is helping the hype; he’s pushing the hype. I’m sure she would be great at it like everything else she does but she’s not a boxer right now.”

http://www.fightnewsaustralia.com/diana-prazak-sparring-partner-of-rousey-title-challenger-to-holm-gives-her-thoughts-on-ufc-193/

I'm not an expert but if Ronda faught Cecelia Braekhus, things will not end well for her.

In my opinion Ronda will return to MMA this year, she is still a big money fight and I'm inclined to believe that fight might be a third against Miesha

Sunkist1207 - 
SinCityHustler - Oscar DeLaHoya and his team of boxing experts.

The sad reality is Ronda"s run in cage fighting has run its course. She"s gone as fart as she can go.

While covered in tears, blood and snot, Dana White said she can do anything she wants. It"s up to her. So how about they reach out to Oscar, and they take her talents over to the boxing world? Something about the cage makes her timid with her hands and unable to utilize her head movement or footwork. The threat of the shot is often times the culprit on why experienced stand up guys suffer within this realm. We all remember Cro Cop getting slept by The Monster. Or more recently, Wonder boy getting abused on the feet by Woodley in the stand up.

Since Friday night, I"ve been watching closely and trying to find the answer within the 48 second video clip of the historic UFC 207 main event. Ronda to boxing, that is the answer. Put her in there against the best female strikers in the world but don"t handicap her by adding the other dimensions which have been negating her stand up prowess, and watch the difference.

She"s already on the cover on The Ring magazine, she"s already been dropping boxing world champions in sparring, and she already has a giant cult like following. It"s a virtual slam dunk of a blockbuster. Who wouldn"t tune in to see Ronda"s stand up skills on display against the best female boxers in the world?

Interesting post Sin, Happy New Year to you!

Ronda trained for two years with Lucia Raijker and Diane Prazak and after, Diane respectfully said that Ronda is not a boxer , please see below

Prazak first met Ronda Rousey when they were sparring partners. She was brought to Glendale Fighting Club to help teach the up and coming MMA star the ropes in the hopes that Rousey could add another weapon to her arsenal.

“I was brought in as a sparring partner at the beginning as a one off spar. As we all know Ronda was never given much credit for her hands so they wanted to work on her striking. They wanted her to have credibility (as a striker), and believed Ronda was the next up and coming champion, so they wanted to have a champion spar with her. At the time I trained with Lucia Rijker, Ronda’s manager had a good relationship with Lujica, and he set it all up. I went in there, boxed her ears off and they kept calling me back.”

After two years of sparring together as part of Rousey’s training camp, and watching her career evolve, Prazak is still not convinced that Rousey is a boxer, she is however one of the greatest athletes she’s had the opportunity to work with.

Ronda is a great champion, an incredible athlete. A lot of people forget that when she does something she takes to it and works her ass off. She comes from a family of athletes, it’s not just her, remember her mum was a judo champion as well. So, when it came to boxing she knew it was something she had to get good at. She’s trained by Edmond (Tarverdyan) who has had boxing fights; I actually think Edmond has won a title, anyway that was what was next for her and that’s why they called me in. She always takes a punch but she needs a lot more…I’m trying to find the nicest way to say this; as boxers we are built into what we are, we start from the basics and build up. She never really had that opportunity to start from the basics. She was straight into it.”

“She’s copping a fair bit of slack at the moment because of the loss to Holly. You can’t take away from her the kind of athlete that she is, she puts her all into everything. She got beaten by a better fighter, not a better fighter on the night, but in my opinion the better fighter.”

Edmond Taverdyan, Ronda Rousey’s head coach has been quoted on numerous occasions saying that Rousey could stand with the best in the boxing business, and win, but Prazak has news for Tarverdyan and it’s all bad.

Edmond is a dickhead for saying that. When I was sparring with Ronda, Edmond had said that she had dropped me with a liver shot with 16oz gloves which is an outright lie. Edmond is helping the hype; he’s pushing the hype. I’m sure she would be great at it like everything else she does but she’s not a boxer right now.”

http://www.fightnewsaustralia.com/diana-prazak-sparring-partner-of-rousey-title-challenger-to-holm-gives-her-thoughts-on-ufc-193/

I'm not an expert but if Ronda faught Cecelia Braekhus, things will not end well for her.

In my opinion Ronda will return to MMA this year, she is still a big money fight and I'm inclined to believe that fight might be a third against Miesha

Sunkist1207,

Happy New Year to you as well, I hope it was fantastic. All the best wishes for happiness and success in 2017. Thank you for the informative post. I am doing my best to get caught up with Ronda's foray into the sweet science (as a compliment to her WMMA) and the above is much appreciated. Some quotes below which really inspire thought and consideration.

“What she has is amazing, but people don’t understand: Ronda’s boxing is so good right now,” her striking coach, Edmond Tarverdyan, told the Sherdog Radio Network’s “Beatdown” show. “If I could, I’d turn that girl into a boxing professional world champion. She was sparring with girls in our gym that are like 16-1 and WBA world champions, Lucia Rijker … and Ronda gets the best out of it.”

“Honestly, I think I could beat [Laila Ali] at boxing, too. I’m an Olympic athlete, and I would want time to focus on that entirely, but if I can go from judo to MMA, why couldn’t I go from MMA to boxing? I think that having that kind of belief in yourself is really important to be the kind of level that I’m trying to be, and I think that a lot of people are really offended by the mindset that it takes to be the best in the world. Just because I could be the best in the world at anything? That’s not offending anyone and insulting anyone. I wasn’t insulted by Laila Ali’s thinking that she could beat me, because she’s a world champion boxer! That’s the way that she has to think! I’m not insulted by it at all, I’m like ‘good for you, you should think like that!’”

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/1/4/14150470/mma-editorial-quote-compilation-ronda-rousey-floyd-mayweather-mens-ufc-fighters-boxing

The idea of Ronda being a successful boxer is a little fart fetched, wouldn't you say OP?

Kid Salami - 

The idea of Ronda being a successful boxer is a little fart fetched, wouldn't you say OP?

The reality is I'm not familiar with the talent level in boxing. I don't believe I have ever seen a female boxing match. Perhaps Judy Martin decades ago? I don't have much to go on, other than the word coming from Rousey's camp and herself as well. We know she really struggles when kicks and the threat of a shot is present, but who knows, perhaps she is a monster when it's just hands involved. I'd like to see it.