Time just goes faster and faster

Soon it will be 2020.

Trump is well on track to win again.

All that hysteria and targeted attacks did little to stop the Trump train.

Any #1 contender emerging for the Democrats yet? Hillary again seems most likely, since the first time it was close.

I come in to see a potential deep thought thread, and fucking Trump thread.
Fuck you pal.
I should start clogging this forum with Australian politics...but a) Nobody gives a shit and b) I can't be bothered.
We need a Trumpground.

Jobe Watson version 3.0 - I come in to see a potential deep thought thread, and fucking Trump thread.
Fuck you pal.
I should start clogging this forum with Australian politics...but a) Nobody gives a shit and b) I can't be bothered.
We need a Trumpground.

Sorry mate. Respect to Australia. Wonderful people.

Here's a deep thought song

OmarsOwnGoal - 
GOAT St. Pierre - Soon it will be 2020.

Any #1 contender emerging for the Democrats yet? Hillary again seems most likely, since the first time it was close.

Trump will not run in 2020. Any the Democrats won't nominate Hillary Clinton. You seem completely clueless. All will change after the 2018 midterms. 

Trump will not run in 2020? Sounds like wishful thinking! In reality you're probably just misinformed.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/01/donald-trump-is-already-obsessed-with-his-2020-democratic-opponent

Those close to the president tell Politico that his new favorite pastime is sizing up his potential 2020 Democratic rivals—“He’s always asking people, ‘Who do you think is going to run against me?’” said one Republican familiar with the president’s venting sessions. Trump’s hit list includes most of the plausible Democratic candidates so far, including progressive standard-bearer Bernie Sanders. Though the Vermont senator recently beat Trump in a head-to-head poll by nine points, Trump reportedly argued that the 76-year-old “wouldn’t have the energy” to run another national campaign. (Trump will turn 74 during the 2020 race.) And Sanders is far from his only target, the Republican said:

Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, the woman he has nicknamed “Pocahontas,” would be “easy to beat,” he said. New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker probably wouldn’t end up running, Trump mused. When someone in the room brought up California Sen. Kamala Harris, the president seemed not to have her on his radar yet.

He reportedly skipped over would-be candidates such as Joe Biden and Kirsten Gillibrand. (A former White House official called the latter “easy to destroy . . . if you’re the president, or the R.N.C., you’re more worried about someone who looks like Biden.”) And while it’s true that the Democratic pool is noticeably thin on high-profile talent—to the point that Oprah Winfrey’s viral Golden Globes speech caused many to consider her a viable candidate—handicapping the race two years early is hardly a worthwhile endeavor for the incumbent president.

Absolutely anyone who is remotely liberal will come out to vote in 2020. I wouldn't be surprised if a record setting percentage of voters vote in 2020. I don't think the left will allow the lack of voters going out to vote to cost them another election. With the country so divided, I think the right will also come out in force (as in large numbers, not violence) to vote.

Regardless of who the left puts out there, they'll get a ton of votes for just not being Donald Trump

sicko - Absolutely anyone who is remotely liberal will come out to vote in 2020. I wouldn't be surprised if a record setting percentage of voters vote in 2020. I don't think the left will allow the lack of voters going out to vote to cost them another election. With the country so divided, I think the right will also come out in force (as in large numbers, not violence) to vote.

Regardless of who the left puts out there, they'll get a ton of votes for just not being Donald Trump

Trump has my vote obviously. I like how he has been running things overall. Wish he was a bit less petty at times, but nobody is perfect. Donald is very American.

GOAT St. Pierre - Soon it will be 2020.

The attacks are just beginning.

The America hating communists are still pushing their BS every day.

But, Trump has set a trap for the leaders of the coup, and the whole commie globalist network is about to fall like dominos.

ltr

Grandstanding Corey Booker is building his momentum. Don't be surprised to see him as a Dem Front runner.

Chango

MAGA!

Trump!

GOAT St. Pierre - 

TTT!