Time machines: where/when you going to see?

Invisible bullet proof/ invincible bubble. 

I'm going to see if this Jesus fella really walked on some water and see what he was all about, then I'm going to see some fucking dinosaurs.

You? 

First thing, in case it turns out to be a one-shot deal, we won't be wondering if Hillary will get elected or not.

I want to see a T-Rex kill something. Phone Post 3.0

Off the top of my head I gotta see the dinosaurs and other monsters that were alive back then. Giant crocs, birds, insects and shit. Would see some crazy battles.  

@ Phone Post 3.0

The old west.

Fascinated by that shit.

I'm bringing a toothbrush though. Phone Post 3.0

Time machines were already invented and some elite people walking among us now are from the future Phone Post 3.0

kkmmnn - Time machines were already invented and some elite people walking among us now are from the future Phone Post 3.0

Sarah Connor over here.....if you know what I'm saying? 

Playboy mansion, 1975 Phone Post 3.0

If time machines were possible, someone at some point in the future would have created one and fucked up the entire space time continuum. Phone Post 3.0

Ancient Rome.

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - If time machines were possible, someone at some point in the future would have created one and fucked up the entire space time continuum. Phone Post 3.0

Lol, that's exactly what happened.

The only catch is you have to go to future and read your children's obituaries first. Phone Post 3.0

I've always been fascinated by ancient engineering, so I would love to witness how they built these giant structures. Puma Punku, Machu Picchu, the pyramids, etc. Phone Post 3.0

skunkymonkey - Playboy mansion, 1975 Phone Post 3.0

The golden age - After birth control pills, but before herpes/hiv/aids.

I have a buddy who lived on campus in the '70s, and he says college live was genuinely EPIC back then - Chicks looking to give the pussy away as many times as they could in a single day.

I'd go back 1400 years and kill Mohammad. I'd go back and kill Jesus too, but that fucker would just resurrect and start a zombie apocalypse.

back to the 70's to follow the Rolling Stones on tour.