Time to board the Fedor Team hype train!

Five out of six members of Fedor Team are signed with Bellator.

Fedor is fighting Mir next Saturday.

Tokov is fighting on the Bellator 200 card.

Moldavsky is waiting for a fight.

Vadim Nemkov just finished McGeary.

Sidelnikov- just signed with Bellator.

Viktor Nemkov- just beat Veigh and Markes in M1.

I don’t know if you have noticed but Fedor Team has been kicking a lot of ass over the past few years!

Don’t let the haters try to derail the Fedor Team hype train!

1 Like

I just can't. I really, really like the guy and all the history. But man, he just isn't the same anymore. I mean Maldonada tuned him up. I hope he can win but whatever.

Fedor has turned into a can, should not be fighting. He hasn’t been the same since middleweight Hendo knocked him out cold. 

Fedor is on his way to exiting the game worse than Chuck Liddell. 

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - 

I just can't. I really, really like the guy and all the history. But man, he just isn't the same anymore. I mean Maldonada tuned him up. I hope he can win but whatever.

Post TRT Vitor KOed Hendo a year before Hendo’s gift title shot vs Bisping but nobody talked about that, they just boarded the Hendo hype train. Of course Fedor is past his prime, still has an excellent team of fighters and they are wrecking shop, Bellator just needs to give them big fights.

Fedor Team is an excellent group of fighters, Bellator has signed most of them, hence they hype train.

BreakALegAndy! - 

Fedor has turned into a can, should not be fighting. He hasn’t been the same since middleweight Hendo knocked him out cold. 

Fedor is on his way to exiting the game worse than Chuck Liddell. 

You are a can, you should not be posting.

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - 

I feel the same…I hate that he kept fighting inStrikeforce as he was a shell of his former self…I will watch this weekend but don’t expect much

ons ear - 
BJTT-Frank Rizzo - 

I feel the same…I hate that he kept fighting inStrikeforce as he was a shell of his former self…I will watch this weekend but don’t expect much

I don’t expect anything from Fedor at this stage in the game, its Tokov, Moldavsky and Vadim Nemkov that I expect to do very well in Bellator. They are off to a 3-0 start with a finish over a former champ.

Fedor was awsome he was mxy favorite fighter but he peaked pretty early and went downhill pretty fast. I think against Arlovski you could see the first things of decline and even again Brett Rogers, also he won both fights. After the Werdum fight he was a completly changed fighter and never got his old skills back.

Zero1 - Fedor was awsome he was mxy favorite fighter but he peaked pretty early and went downhill pretty fast. I think against Arlovski you could see the first things of decline and even again Brett Rogers, also he won both fights. After the Werdum fight he was a completly changed fighter and never got his old skills back.

Drug testing can be a bitch.

love fedor but i think mir will beat him by supplement advantage

1 Like

Fedor by ko/tko.  2nd Rd.

If Fedor was to use PEDs he wouldn't be on this decline that he's in now. TRT kept Vitor alive for years but in reality he would have been done years ago. You also have guys like Shogun who where the best in pride still wrecking shop post-usada. Maybe not everyone was on PEDs & it should be innocent until proven guilty. 

Regardless Fedor was at the top for 10 years. Longer then anyone else. He faced all fighters that came at him. Of course he's going to decline. In fact he has been declining for a long time before he even started losing. 

Anyways Team Fedor fa life sonnnn. Frank  will be roused to the gills like he's always been sadly. Still a fan of Frank, specially TRT Frank who was knocking people out  

Acidic -

If Fedor was to use PEDs he wouldn't be on this decline that he's in now. TRT kept Vitor alive for years but in reality he would have been done years ago. You also have guys like Shogun who where the best in pride still wrecking shop post-usada. Maybe not everyone was on PEDs & it should be innocent until proven guilty. 

Regardless Fedor was at the top for 10 years. Longer then anyone else. He faced all fighters that came at him. Of course he's going to decline. In fact he has been declining for a long time before he even started losing. 

Anyways Team Fedor fa life sonnnn. Frank  will be roused to the gills like he's always been sadly. Still a fan of Frank, specially TRT Frank who was knocking people out  

PEDs helped Fedor stay on top for many many years

BreakALegAndy! -
Acidic -

Where's the proof? Is everyone guilty in MMA of PEDs now? Also why would he stop taking it?

Its called old age & falling in love with striking. As opposed to threaten with takedown and unleash hell.

Acidic -
BreakALegAndy! -
Acidic -

Where's the proof? Is everyone guilty in MMA of PEDs now? Also why would he stop taking it?

Its called old age & falling in love with striking. As opposed to threaten with takedown and unleash hell.

Not now with USADA, but back in Pride? Lol

who knows if he stopped taking them, he’s avoided the UFC and their drug testing program worse than any other fighter. 

Fight week for Fedor. The Fedor Team hype train is rollin’.

Pride Never Die! Fedor Frate Trane from Hell! 

Hate to see Fedor taking L’s to lesser fighters. He should hang em’ up.. this fight I’m visualizing Mir being too big and too strong for Fedor and KO’ing him with some GnP.. sadly Fedor is predictable with his wild KO swings nowadays..

KnockoutThoughts -

Hate to see Fedor taking L’s to lesser fighters. He should hang em’ up.. this fight I’m visualizing Mir being too big and too strong for Fedor and KO’ing him with some GnP.. sadly Fedor is predictable with his wild KO swings nowadays..

He’s not taking L’s to lesser fighters. He’s taking L’s because of drug testing. 

Fuck it, here we go again