"Time to bring Fedor to see Lesnar smash his head"

heck..dana couldnt even use civility in his wording nor class when referring to Fedor...talking about it s time to see fedor get his head "smashed in" ..i mean really?

Dana needs to learn that Co-promotion is the only way, he could already have Fedor if he would just suck it up.

Just Dana being dana really...

Outside of that I'm kind of disappointed for some reason that the article refers to Overeems nationality as being English (or from England). He was born in England, but he's clearly dutch, his nationality is Dutch. it doesn't take much research, rather than just looking where he's born and saying he's from England.

And in other news fight promoters are still liars. BLAF = Don King. Water = wet.

Dana used to say the same shit about Fedor having to fight Arlovskia and Sylvia, calling them the best in the world.  Then he did it about Randy.

Face it, Brock needs Fedor much more than Fedor needs Brock or anyone else in UFC.  Brock has way more questions surrounding him than Fedor does.

threestars35 - 
Jerry Millen, M-1 vice president, said Emelianenko is free to fight Lesnar if UFC drops its demands regarding co-promotion. Millen said the more-experienced Emelianenko would "smash" Lesnar, a former college wrestling champion and World Wrestling Entertainment performer whose "ranking looks manufactured."

Added Millen: "Fedor's not ducking anybody. If UFC wants to prove it has the best fighters, step up and co-promote. Fedor just wants to be treated fairly. The UFC business model is to own the souls of their fighters. Fedor doesn't have to do that

I hate Millen but he has a good point

Millen is a homo.

Co promotion is not an option, never will be.

A major brand is not going to co-promote 50/50 with some no name org.

Misedukatd -  "Do you know what Brock or Frank Mir and Cain Velasquez would do to Brett Rogers?" White said.

the same thing the last UFC champion who fought him did?

The one who washed out of the UFC?

GaymidaGaydan - 
Misedukatd -  "Do you know what Brock or Frank Mir and Cain Velasquez would do to Brett Rogers?" White said.

the same thing the last UFC champion who fought him did?

The one who washed out of the UFC?
No, the one who left the UFC on a 3 fight winning streak because he was offered huge money by another promotion, where he beat two more future UFC fighters

Lot's of oblivious people in this thread.  Apparently reading comprehension isn't strong either.

The LA Times pointedly asked the questions about Fedor.  It's not like the UFC had a press conference to specifically state what he did.  He's routinely interviewed about it.  You would probably get a little frustrated too if you got asked the same question 10 times a day, every day.  Some of you fools act like the opposite is true.

Get a clue.

alot of it is his own doing in trying to descredit fedor and other mma orgs by dANA himself. if he would stop dangling with fedor and make the fight.. newspeople wouldnt have to ask him repeatedly of the same subject.

I like Dana for what he has done to promote the UFC and make MMA the fastest growing sport in the world. However, every time he talks about a fighter in another organization he acts like they are worthless.

If Fedor had signed with the UFC, Dana would be hyping him up as the GREATEST of All Time. This is a fact and everyone knows it. When Couture and him had a disagreement, he trashed Couture. When Couture came back, he was one of the greatest legends in the sport.

Whatever Dana.

"the same thing the last UFC champion who fought him did?"

Arlovski had already been KO'd five times going into the Rogers fight. How many times have Brock and Cain been KO'd? I agree that I definitely wouldn't pick Frank Mir to be any kind of a lock, although at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if he subbed Rogers in 30 seconds either.