Time To Celebrate!

Guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that on Sept 23, 2006 Wes Sims finally recieved his Black Belt in JJ.

It was a long difficult path but I finally did it, I accomplished a feat that gave me such a high that no other match has ever been able to give me including defeating Mark Kerr and Frank Mir.

I appreciate all of the support on here from the fans and cant wait to show off my new submission skills in the ring against that drug addict Kimo.

Also if you talk to Kimo tell him that he better be all juiced up because if he isnt and I fight normal Kimo instead of Super Kimo, I am going to be pissed.

Prof. Wes Sims (9th Degree Black Belt)

PS: I have waited until today to tell everyone this because I didnt want the announcement to overshadow the UFC.

Long overdue imo.

Should've gotten it right after beating Kerr.

Congrats!

Thank you, it was a difficult path and I have actually made adjustments in other areas of my life.

For instance I will end all of my conversations like this "Do you understand my friend."

War Sims!!!11

are you going to open up a BJJ academy now so I can join?

lol ^

The best part is now you can wear a full body GI in the ring and have much less chance of catching Hep C or some other druggie disease from having to rub up against Kimo.

Thank you all...............

Wes "The Body Triangle" Sims has accomplished a great feat.

Props!

TTT

LOL @ Prof Sims!

Awesome baby! AWESOME!

I might lso add that EvilMaster is testing for his Brown Belt this weekend, wish him luck!

Congrats!!

Who is your instructor?

Porra!

Wes, you fighting here in Monterrey on the 27th of Oct?

"It was a long difficult path but I finally did it, I accomplished a feat that gave me such a high that no other match has ever been able to give me including defeating Mark Kerr and Frank Mir."

Defeating Mark Kerr and Frank Mir? When did this happen? Have I been in a coma?

The last six guys who asked Big Wes questions online without first saying "please" are in comas so watch your back on this thread.

what do u have your PHD in??

LOFL, I was rolling at the "drug adict" comment. Good luck bro and win
some surf contests while your in Hawaii. (intimidate a shark)

Trolling is against forum rules. Even if it's a funny troll.