Time To Celebrate!

Brilliant !

Many people are asking who I studied under to get my Black Belt and it has been a seret up until this point.

I studied under..... myself through intense readings of Gracie JJ boks.

After a while I realized that I was as good as the people demonstrating the moves in the pictures.

To all of the detractors, ask yourself this before you post some bullshit. "Who better to judge yourself other than that of yourself?"

Being a Wes Sims Black Belt although it involves fighting, but a large part of it is about life itself and a certain way of thinking.

When I ask you who do you feel is a prowrestler that you would like to emulate in life, and you dont answer Ric Flair; you will not get a BB.

I have an arsenalof questions that change daily in order to prevent people from falsy attaining their BB through me under false pretenses.

thank you,

Prof. Sims

PS: Koga is a 16 striped Blue Belt, keep up the good work.

So Sims vs Kimo is supposed to happen? When? Where? And did I miss the news that he was a drug addict?

yeah when are you fighting another can?

I am fighting Kimo in October in his back yard Hawaii on the 6th.

I appreciate the support, this Thursday on Cut Throat Ring Report I am going to break a story about someone in the sport that will become its newest laughing stock.

beat the "juice" out of kimo

Professor Sims- any tips for "rickson", "PDP" or any other supposed "grapplers" out there?

Congrats on the black belt. When you got to the Gracie books index, you must have known you were almost home. Is there a Wes Simms submission not found in the gracie books? (flying drop kick is not a submission)

Good luck bashing Kimo

Simms has brought the hoo hoos and ha has with him.

Great post.

shit.... he probably is not on the juice...

someone over night him some roids please, I reals want the best Kimo in front of me as possible.

Fuck Clark Kent, I want to fight Superman

I thought you got your black belt from Master Randleman....

you da man Wes!

don't forget us little fish after you KTFO Superman.

Miguel, unfortunatly not, "This space was meant to have on of my usual insults", however since you put on awsome shows and I am looking for work I will not do that.

Miguel also what will it take for me to be able to set up a yard sale at the next BoDog event? I think that it will improve your ratings!

I can drive the mobile dojo there and compete with the angry locals on the beach braiding hair.

TTMFT for Big Wes!

I have just signed up to be a student at the WSFS and hope to get my belt very soon. I talked to Wes and will train with him on the 13th and hope to prove my worth.