Times are a changin!

Just some food for thought UG.. Is it me or isn't it kinda weird that just about 2 years ago you had alot of people on this site very vocal about a certain transgender fighter fighting in a female division. Fox got dragged through every joke on every one of these message boards for months. With literally only about 1/8 of us stuck up for Fallon just cause of the simple fact she was a human being and no one deserves that. That's not the point I'm trying to make tho.. The point that I'm getting to is, now, roughly two years later, a jackson-Winkel member makes one comment about "that dude being tough" and now that individual is no longer welcome to Ufc events. Watch Fallon Fox end up being a pioneer and a hero in the next few years to come. Fallon Fox is to Mma the same as Colin Kappernick is to the NFL.

Predictions : Fallon Fox will get signed to the UFC for a mulit fight deal only so the UFC can keep a positive image.

Jimmy Smits replaces Joe Rogan as a color commentator cause ufc has to fire Rogan due to insensitive Comments he made a few years ago about Fox.

stop posting

evh -

stop posting

Lighten up Francis... I can say whatever the fuck I want, how about you go fuck your dad

DaleSonnen - 
evh -

stop posting

Lighten up Francis... I can say whatever the fuck I want, how about you go fuck your dad

You can say whatever you want, except anything intelligent.

evh -

stop posting

Don't be gay.

LovinBakersBalls -
DaleSonnen - 
evh -

stop posting

Holy shit man... That was one funny post.. Wow, you really roasted me up hard didn't u... I bet if that post actually had some kind of sound it would sound like me throat fucking your grandma... It's fucking dummies like you and the last asshole that posted that ruined this fucking site.. I bet both you dumb assholes only watch MMA cause of knockouts and for the possible chance Conners dick might pop out and you guys may catch a glimpse. Im literally going to bed now.. You two butt plugs should go over to another Mma site and ruin that one too

DaleSonnen -
LovinBakersBalls -
DaleSonnen - 
evh -

stop posting

Holy shit man... That was one funny post.. Wow, you really roasted me up hard didn't u... I bet if that post actually had some kind of sound it would sound like me throat fucking your grandma... It's fucking dummies like you and the last asshole that posted that ruined this fucking site.. I bet both you dumb assholes only watch MMA cause of knockouts and for the possible chance Conners dick might pop out and you guys may catch a glimpse. Im literally going to bed now.. You two butt plugs should go over to another Mma site and ruin that one too

good night cry baby

evh -
DaleSonnen -
LovinBakersBalls -
DaleSonnen - 
evh -

stop posting

good night cry baby

Hey... If anyone else thinks they wanna be witty, please don't... Two of your buddies already tired and are pretty terrible at it.

Fallon fox should fight itself in a man v woman fight .

the mods here have forbidden us t refer to fallon or cyborg as men, thats why u dont seeit much anymore

aMEN

DaleSonnen - 
LovinBakersBalls -
DaleSonnen - 
evh -

stop posting

This white knight faggot is triggered hard.

DaleSonnen - Just some food for thought UG.. Is it me or isn't it kinda weird that just about 2 years ago you had alot of people on this site very vocal about a certain transgender fighter fighting in a female division. Fox got dragged through every joke on every one of these message boards for months. With literally only about 1/8 of us stuck up for Fallon just cause of the simple fact she was a human being and no one deserves that. That's not the point I'm trying to make tho.. The point that I'm getting to is, now, roughly two years later, a jackson-Winkel member makes one comment about "that dude being tough" and now that individual is no longer welcome to Ufc events. Watch Fallon Fox end up being a pioneer and a hero in the next few years to come. Fallon Fox is to Mma the same as Colin Kappernick is to the NFL.

Predictions : Fallon Fox will get signed to the UFC for a mulit fight deal only so the UFC can keep a positive image.

Jimmy Smits replaces Joe Rogan as a color commentator cause ufc has to fire Rogan due to insensitive Comments he made a few years ago about Fox.

The difference is that Fox is/was a man who know beats up on women. 

Cyborg, despite being a drug cheat, is still a woman competing against other women. 

Hi fallon

Good to see you fallon

I say we should have a open divsion in the ufc, essentially anything goes man, woman, bears, lions, guns, knives and all weapons.

Joe Rogan had huge blow back from speaking on the subject and Mat Mitrione got suspended....?

lmao the OP got obliterated in this thread

First post nailed it

I will obliterate your asshole, Dale.