Timmy Gorman on TUF 18: Who is Miesha Tate?!?!

I've known Timmy Gorman for a very long time. He's been throwing UFC guys around for years, even guys twice his size. That guy is a animal and always entertaining. Hopefully they focus on him more because he's perfect for TUF and a sick addition to the UFC's bantamweight roster.

He's funny on twitter and worth the follow: www.twitter.com/TimmyGormanMMA

-Jeremy Stephens

If you didn't see it, watch this from 3:09 to 3:23

Does he really not know who Tate is, or was he just upset that he wasn't picked sooner?

Cool, I feel like I wanted another reason to like this guy.  'Cause Jeremy Stephens told me too.  Done.

Good luck against Rony, I'm sure you're in for a fight but smart money's on you.

Taz Styles - 

Does he really not know who Tate is, or was he just upset that he wasn't picked sooner?

prolly bitter he was picked last, but at the same time can u blame em? hes gotta be picked by a chick who's lost 2/3 fights last just to get a pay check. bummer, i didnt enjoy watching the WMMA last night i fast forwarded all of them but to each their own.

Taz Styles - 

He really didn't know who she was until then. He watches some fights but doesn't keep up with it like most, unless it's a party lol. He's not even doing it to be funny or entertaining, that's just him and speaks his mind. 

I see he tweeted he now wants to take her on a date and would beat up Caraway to increase the chance lol. Now I hope UFC jumps no that and sets Caraway vs Gorman!!!

UGCTT_BlahBreh -
Taz Styles - 

prolly bitter he was picked last, but at the same time can u blame em? hes gotta be picked by a chick who's lost 2/3 fights last just to get a pay check. bummer, i didnt enjoy watching the WMMA last night i fast forwarded all of them but to each their own.
The women are fun to watch you gotta give them a chance additionally some are pretty cute see Ronda mischa Michelle w Veronica rose Michelle o and Fallon ok the last one was a joke Phone Post 3.0

mmaattorney - 
UGCTT_BlahBreh -
Taz Styles - 

The women are fun to watch you gotta give them a chance additionally some are pretty cute see Ronda mischa Michelle w Veronica rose Michelle o and Fallon ok the last one was a joke Phone Post 3.0

i like watching ronda fight shes def. a pioneer but after the first few girls i could just not take it anymore, i got over it i guess.

just my own opinion, im sure they are very good but i just did not get into there story or fights. fast forwarded all of em haha.

He looks like a midget version of the nightslasher from cobra, brian thompson. Kept screaming "where you going pig????" During his fight. Phone Post 3.0

I really like his attitude, loved how he just smashed that dude too.

Ttt

I thought he seemed douchey with his comments.  I was hoping to see him get pummelled.  

Yelm -

I thought he seemed douchey with his comments.  I was hoping to see him get pummelled.  

Also this Phone Post 3.0

Timmy is awesome.

Who is Timmy Gorman?

He was also a hell of a keyboarder with The Who and Jefferson Airplane....

First thing I said when he came on was "oh look he is so miniature, he's so cute, look at him!" no joke. lol. I'm a fan.

Timmy is a fucking beast! Watched him come up here in Des Moines. He's fucking violent, he'll be a standout guaranteed. Phone Post 3.0

LilHeathen -
Taz Styles - 

He really didn't know who she was until then. He watches some fights but doesn't keep up with it like most, unless it's a party lol. He's not even doing it to be funny or entertaining, that's just him and speaks his mind. 

I see he tweeted he now wants to take her on a date and would beat up Caraway to increase the chance lol. Now I hope UFC jumps no that and sets Caraway vs Gorman!!!

I'd vote for him in an instant ! Phone Post 3.0

Root!* Phone Post 3.0