Timmy Gorman on TUF 18: Who is Miesha Tate?!?!

Came off as douchey.

It's hard to pass judgement on heavily edited reality television but I have a feeling he will prob come off like that all season.

Hopefully he can put on some exciting fights Phone Post 3.0

No offense jeremy, but your boy is about to get looked at as a dick. The editing crew is going to eat your boy alive. He just gave them all the ammunition. Most people with common sense knows a lot of guy fighters don't care about wmma and only knows ronda cause she never shuts up and gina for being a fine piece of ass.

But you are dealing with people who doesn't take tv with a grain of salt. Your boy is going to be that guy this season.

First thing I thought was "well, I guess there has to be an attention seeking d-bag in every season. Here's our guy".

UGCTT_BlahBreh -
Taz Styles - 

Does he really not know who Tate is, or was he just upset that he wasn't picked sooner?

prolly bitter he was picked last, but at the same time can u blame em? hes gotta be picked by a chick who's lost 2/3 fights last just to get a pay check. bummer, i didnt enjoy watching the WMMA last night i fast forwarded all of them but to each their own.
That's crazy to skip the better fights last night. The men let me down. I only saw 2-3 guys that I think will do well in the UFC. Way more skilled chicks in there than dudes it seems. Phone Post 3.0

Met him here in Denver. He seemed like a nice enough guy to me. Phone Post

is the guy that was super pumped before his fight and then shoot for a takedown in the first 5 secs?

UGCTT_BlahBreh - 
mmaattorney - 
UGCTT_BlahBreh -
Taz Styles - 

Does he really not know who Tate is, or was he just upset that he wasn't picked sooner?

prolly bitter he was picked last, but at the same time can u blame em? hes gotta be picked by a chick who's lost 2/3 fights last just to get a pay check. bummer, i didnt enjoy watching the WMMA last night i fast forwarded all of them but to each their own.
The women are fun to watch you gotta give them a chance additionally some are pretty cute see Ronda mischa Michelle w Veronica rose Michelle o and Fallon ok the last one was a joke Phone Post 3.0

i like watching ronda fight shes def. a pioneer but after the first few girls i could just not take it anymore, i got over it i guess.

just my own opinion, im sure they are very good but i just did not get into there story or fights. fast forwarded all of em haha.

Not sure I would say Ronda is a pioneer... her first pro fight was March 2011.. Larosa and Moddaferri were fighting over 10 years ago.

man meets fate - No offense jeremy, but your boy is about to get looked at as a dick. The editing crew is going to eat your boy alive. He just gave them all the ammunition. Most people with common sense knows a lot of guy fighters don't care about wmma and only knows ronda cause she never shuts up and gina for being a fine piece of ass.

But you are dealing with people who doesn't take tv with a grain of salt. Your boy is going to be that guy this season.

I bet he didn't know Ronda or Gina is either. Again, Gorman doesn't  watch TV, doesn't watch fights on TV much, unless it's a party and shows up to get some girls, lol. He lives to hang with friends, get girls and fight. That's it! Actually, he didn't even know much about TUF other than what people told him. He doesn't give a shit about anything, doesn't hide anything and is always blunt. I for one, appreciate people like that.

He lives with me in SD from time to time while in camp and the guy is pure entertainment no matter what is going on. In the gym most guys hate to spar him because he goes 100% and whoops a lot of big names (you'd be surprised and has been doing it for years). One time he smashed some guy, felt bad because he then thought he was a amateur and found out later he's in UFC lol. Gorman is legit and a super fun nice guy, trust me.

spliff - is the guy that was super pumped before his fight and then shoot for a takedown in the first 5 secs?

Yep. That is normal if a guy gets that close and you have been wrestling since you were 5 lol.

chadk - 

Met him here in Denver. He seemed like a nice enough guy to me. Phone Post

SUPER nice! Even when people are dicks he has fun with it (take a look at his twitter lol).

JimmersonzGlove - 

People would be surprised by how many fighters don't really follow MMA.

Agreed. It's rare to see or hear that Timmy, Myles Jury and countless other UFC guys that aren't into watching TV at all, and why they don't know a lot of fighters.

Example- This is the only way Gorman watches TV (a party) lol.

LilHeathen - 
man meets fate - No offense jeremy, but your boy is about to get looked at as a dick. The editing crew is going to eat your boy alive. He just gave them all the ammunition. Most people with common sense knows a lot of guy fighters don't care about wmma and only knows ronda cause she never shuts up and gina for being a fine piece of ass.

I bet he didn't know Ronda or Gina is either. Again, Gorman doesn't  watch TV, doesn't watch fights on TV much, unless it's a party and shows up to get some girls, lol. He lives to hang with friends, get girls and fight. That's it! Actually, he didn't even know much about TUF other than what people told him. He doesn't give a shit about anything, doesn't hide anything and is always blunt. I for one, appreciate people like that.

He lives with me in SD from time to time while in camp and the guy is pure entertainment no matter what is going on. In the gym most guys hate to spar him because he goes 100% and whoops a lot of big names (you'd be surprised and has been doing it for years). One time he smashed some guy, felt bad because he then thought he was a amateur and found out later he's in UFC lol. Gorman is legit and a super fun nice guy, trust me.

Oh not saying that, I'm pretty damn sure your bro is a cool ass dude, but anything he says will be heavily edited, tajen out of context and make him look like a dick. That's what reality tv is for. Two of my good friends are probably both top 5 most hated on tuf and they are the nices people I know because I know them outside of the editing tv world. People these days don't take tv as a grain of salt like they should rather take it very serious.

Honestly, let ne lock you in a house with a bunch of miserable athletes, throw camera in your face, have you say a few things and I can edit it to make you look like a complete dick if I wanted to ( but your to cool of a guy for me want to do that)

I'm just saying that a lot of people take this shit serious, and how they already edited this kids character, he iss going to be that guy this season so don't bother convincing some of the Neanderthals here that can't see past a camera. Hope he does well cause he looked real aggressive and strong wrestler with a lot of hate in those fist.

Btw,Hope all is going well in the world of lil heathen

LilHeathen -
spliff - is the guy that was super pumped before his fight and then shoot for a takedown in the first 5 secs?

Yep. That is normal if a guy gets that close and you have been wrestling since you were 5 lol.

What does being pumped have to do with a takedown? And how dare you explain tactics of a fight ? It's stand and wang or you ain't fighting. Phone Post 3.0

^^^ For sure. Timmy is so blunt it makes him perfect for the show and he'll gladly give producers more than enough ammo just by being himself. Next week should be a good episode of the Gorman show. 

I just don't like the fact that some people are thinking he's doing it to get attention because he's not, that's him!

Things are great for me, just killing it in the gym, hanging with my family and ready for a nice slug fest with Rony Jason.

LilHeathen -

He stopped in at my gym and trained with us for a couple days. I remember now him saying he was headed to San Diego, so your post makes sense. He had hair when I met him too. Very aggressive, a little sloppy and too upright with his hands but not afraid to take one to give one and decent punching power too.

I made a thread about his visit actually. Tim and Lamumba Sayers were talking outside the gym after training. Some idiot asks Tim for change, Tim said he didn't have any and dude starts cussing him. Lamumba tried to calm him down and this dumbass sets his shit down and challenges both of them to fight. Lamumba calls me over and dude leaves. I had to laugh at this guy being ready to fight Tim and Lamumba but leaving when I came (even though I'm sure it was a numbers thing more than me being intimidating). Phone Post

chadk - 
LilHeathen -

He stopped in at my gym and trained with us for a couple days. I remember now him saying he was headed to San Diego, so your post makes sense. He had hair when I met him too. Very aggressive, a little sloppy and too upright with his hands but not afraid to take one to give one and decent punching power too.

I made a thread about his visit actually. Tim and Lamumba Sayers were talking outside the gym after training. Some idiot asks Tim for change, Tim said he didn't have any and dude starts cussing him. Lamumba tried to calm him down and this dumbass sets his shit down and challenges both of them to fight. Lamumba calls me over and dude leaves. I had to laugh at this guy being ready to fight Tim and Lamumba but leaving when I came (even though I'm sure it was a numbers thing more than me being intimidating). Phone Post

Lol funny. I have went out with him quite a bit and people try to test him a lot for some weird reason, assuming because he's short, always smiling, very energetic, and doesn't look like a fighter to most people. He's always nice outside the cage and gym. Tough and very mean dude to spar with for anyone.

mmaattorney - 
UGCTT_BlahBreh -
Taz Styles - 

The women are fun to watch you gotta give them a chance additionally some are pretty cute see Ronda mischa Michelle w Veronica rose Michelle o and Fallon ok the last one was a joke Phone Post 3.0

The Wmma fights were some of the best elimination TUF fights I've see. Yet lmao his loss...

JimmersonzGlove -

I know young athletes like that.

My son plays football and rugby, he's pretty good too... But he's 15 and can't be bothered with sitting down for 3 hours to watch an NFL or college game. He roots for his teams, he couldn't care less who the left tackle is or who's the special teams captain. He just plays because it's fun for him.

He'd rather be strumming his guitar or texting chicks. That's my boy! Phone Post 3.0

JimmersonzGlove -

Does he know the name Sean Shelby?

Yeah, I guess not.

That guy wouldn't matter and Gorman doesn't need to know names of anyone outside his gym or social circle. Phone Post