TimSylviaMFS69 retires from mma

Yes folks, it is true. After watching UFC 70 last night i decided that i
just cant be a fan of this sport. when you have a guy that is an average
fighter go up in weight and knock out the untouchable welter weight
champion it exposes the sport as shallow.

All these upsets arent making this an exciting or cool sport. It just
shows no one is really that good and talent wise the sport still has a
long long way to go.

On my time here at MMA.tv ive made my share of friends and my share
of enemies. and i would like to think that some of my "discussions"
here have helped shape the site to what it is today. i'd like to use this
space to shout out to UGers that have shown me love along the way

To those that were my friends:

altofsky

art vandelay

joerogan

eddie bravo

better mousetrap

gromble

Haole

Evil Master

Kirik

Erik the red

If there is anyone i forgot i am sorry, and to the UGers that showed me
hate or wrote me off this is for you:

Evil yoshida

ecw cock

van nostram

kimbos bread

rogans black shirt

cyberslinger

and lastly i would like to reconcile some differences ive had.

To CRE: Hey man, i know how you are on this site and you know how i
am. so we cant be suprised that we have had a clash of words more
than once. youve said some things, ive said somethings but in the end
i feel like its just something that we can brush off. either way ill sleep
at night.

So thanks again for all the memories UG, keep bashin those TUF noobs
for me.

Forever yours, TimsylviaMFS69

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

wtf

I am only tagging this thread to enjoy the ridicule.

FRAT.

It's been an awesome 2 and 1/2 months. I'm sad to see you go. At least I think that's what you wrote. I nodded off a couple of sentences in.

what a pusy

Fight fans are some of the sissiest dudes ever.

The BS going on at Zuffa has already made me stop purchasing anything (including PPV's) from them. If it continues I'll stop watching the free stuff too.

In order to keep fans (at least this fan) Zuffa MUST...

1) Start matching Champs with #1 contenders. Not Randy, Florian, Serra, and Lutter ect.

2) Start enforcing the stalling rule. No points taken in AA / Werdum, or Kos / Diego 2 is BS.

3) Show more fights and less hype / commercials. It's not just on free TV. The PPV's are just as bad.

previous screen name?

If you hit pause you can see his heart break, right........here.

Just get lost cry baby

you had so many long discussions with so many people, but only had 46 posts??? huh?

Your first mistake was naming yourself Sylvia.

TTT for being a whiney puss.

Bye KKM.

Tell the ten John Cena marks you talked to who hyped you in to making this thread that I said hi.

The fact that there are so many upsets is hurting this sport. Taking a little bit of its credibility away. Or is it really just evolving that fast?

Why does everyone fuck with guys like Tim, or Monday morning quarterback fighters? Any of you who have stepped into a ring or a cage know just to walk in their takes serious nuts (unless you are too dumb to realize where you are and what is going to happen)I mean unless a fighter is just being a full on Ass Clown and talking all kinds of shit, and then is a puss about things, or is just such a moronic idiot, then I hold some respect for them. I may analyze some of their actions but I hope I am never just a heckler unless they deserve it, by running their mouths or piss poor behavior.

Why does everyone fuck with guys like Tim, or Monday morning quarterback fighters? Any of you who have stepped into a ring or a cage know just to walk in their takes serious nuts (unless you are too dumb to realize where you are and what is going to happen)I mean unless a fighter is just being a full on Ass Clown and talking all kinds of shit, and then is a puss about things, or is just such a moronic idiot, then I hold some respect for them. I may analyze some of their actions but I hope I am never just a heckler unless they deserve it, by running their mouths or piss poor behavior.

Ha ha! What Iffed! I guess a mod saw him someplace else...