Tinder - TME

Recently divorced and a friend created a tinder profile for me a couple weeks ago. Been awhile since I've been in the game. First off, this may be the best app ever created...my goofy looking ass somehow has scores of women claiming interest.

Tell me OG, with the goal of obtaining young, gorgeous women in volume, what is the best and most efficient strategy to bed them?

I had this georgous girl start messaging me ...the pics in her profile had no clothes..All I could think was a OGer was trolling me!

One more interesting thing...I saw three girls on there that I hooked up with in a past life.

Goldmine. Start with either or Q's then switch to where do you live. Then pull the I have to take this to text I'm @ work line and set up a date.

Lots of fakes, but you'll figure out what's what pretty quick. Phone Post 3.0

Damage360 - Goldmine. Start with either or Q's then switch to where do you live. Then pull the I have to take this to text I'm @ work line and set up a date.

Thanks Damage,

Date ... we talking coffee or booze?

As others have said, it's a fucking goldmine.

I'm in a long term relationship and haven't used it, but a mate of mine got a chick off there on a whim the other night. An hour or so later she rocks up at the bar and he goes home to root her. He's an ugly cunt, maybe a 5 and she was a 7.5-8. Blew my mind. 

Also should note if you have a big cock, def dont be afraid to tell bitches. It's all one night stands, so a lengthy member is like 40% of it.

Hahaha. Loving it.

Bumped for more OG wisdom