TINY Homes ....Netflix, etc...

anyone catch this documentary?

"TINY- A Documentary about Living Small"

i have to admit the idea of simplifying your life and sizing down your earthly possessions is very interesting...

non FRAT:  there is a growing movement in this country of people living in "tiny" homes of less than 400 sq ft

this doc follows a young 30 something and his girlfriend as they build a tiny home (without prior building experience) in hopes of living tiny and simple in the colorado plains

there are interviews with other Tiny home owners from all over the country

Watched it yesterday. Want to do it ! Phone Post 3.0

There was another thread about this the other day (the lifestyle, not the doc).  Some cool options shown in it:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2332960/Sell-Your-Crap-Pay-Off-Your-Debt-And/?&page=1

oblongo - 

Soon as they said the boys called her hair nappy I knew the story ws fishy. 

Exactly.

I just watched this the other day. I like small houses. Sub 1,000 square feet. But sub 200 square feet? Fuck that. That's called a prison cell imo.

little home BIG WIN!

Can you imagine the farts? They're going to fill that whole place and there will be no escape.

attjack - Can you imagine the farts? They're going to fill that whole place and there will be no escape.

No big deal.

If you live in one of these "houses" you're not getting laid anyways.

For a single dude wanting to live a simple life this would be an attractive option. Imagine all the $$$ you could save loving like that for 3-5 years. Phone Post 3.0

THATS COOL..........IF YOU ARE POOR OR A STUPID FUCKING HIPPY.............

pillbottle - For a single dude wanting to live a simple life this would be an attractive option. Imagine all the $$$ you could save loving like that for 3-5 years. Phone Post 3.0

That would have to be a very specific time frame.

Interest rates and Real Estate prices could shoot up in that time, so all you really accomplished is achieving a larger down payment to match inflation, plus these "houses" go from 10-20k, which most people don't just have lying around.

Fucking asshats.
Good. Hope you enjoy living in a shoe box. Phone Post 3.0

Don't you need sewer and water? How does that work? Phone Post 3.0

Instead of 10-20k buy a used camper and when you are done sell it.

JOEY DIAZ on "little houses" COCKSUCKAZ!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2UCPY6gaYg

pillbottle - For a single dude wanting to live a simple life this would be an attractive option. Imagine all the $$$ you could save loving like that for 3-5 years. Phone Post 3.0

right out of college i wanted to buy myself a trailer, of course everyone around me told me otherwise

a single dude could certainly live in a tiny house, provided he has some outdoor space to go with it

Why would you get one of those tiny houses when a trailer probably runs the same price and it's much bigger? Plus you get to bang trailer park hoes.

you are a smart mass of matter and have potential to evolve into a superior molecular structure