Tips for watching TV channels on an android TV!?

Some of you might remember I live in Japan. I can’t easily get English programming for my young daughter and it is getting in the way of us being able to communicate in English together.

Youtube doesn’t let you set the language, so it defaults to showing all Japanese videos, and even if i were to use a VPN, once she selects a few japanese videos, it would start showing more and more of those.

After a few weeks of searching around, the only thing I found was to use a VPN and Sling Tv on an amazon fire stick 4k, for like $35/month to get English channels like Disney Junior. Suboptimal.

I am subscribed to NordVPN, but my TV can’t run the app, so I would need an outboard device anyway, but

Does anyone have any simple ideas? I can’t run a computer in the living room for kodi or anything like that. I just want to watch some kids channels in English…

IPTV. I use streamsforus. It's about $15/3 months

ku3mm3t - 

Thanks, is that streamsforus.net ?

It seems there are similar scam sites so I want to be careful.

1 Like

i signed up at the address above and it says to place an order, but when i click that it only says “Could not load any product groups.”

Mind One Two -
ku3mm3t - 

Thanks, is that streamsforus.net ?

It seems there are similar scam sites so I want to be careful.

Yup. That one is legit.

I still haven’t found anything to watch children’s TV channels if anyone can give some help.

pluto.tv

cfochs - 

pluto.tv

Thanks! Looks like that is what i will use for now.

Mobdro app

Loads of chanels including some with certain combat ppvs

Mind One Two -
cfochs - 

pluto.tv

Thanks! Looks like that is what i will use for now.

I think they just launched a bellator channel recently, so maybe check that out.

in

Just want to say thanks to cfochs!

My daughter is now watching like 10 kids’ channels and is repeating their english back to me and everything. Awesome!