Tired Of Cheap MMA Fans!

I had to create a thread addressing this issue.

WTF is up with MMA fans questioning an Events worth, or if it will be a waste of money?

I mean if you do not have 25 bucks or 30 bucks even 40 bucks to drop on a weekend night to watch these hard working atheletes compete, you're a fuckin Zero, and you do not deserve to watch greatness.

These guys train their asses off, they are putting it all on the line in the ring or octagon, and you have to think twice about ordering the event, I truly cannot see that way of thinking.

Support the God Damn Sport!! And shut your cheap fuckin mouth, and keep the stupid questions to yourself.

no one is going to jump on your cheap ass band wagon.

I buy every event, every month there is one.

I support the sport.

I am not a cheap ass like this guy called all you fucks, so that pretty much makes us better than all of you.

Own3d.

ROOAARRR!!!

RAAAAWWWWWR

*holds hands up like claws*

I know who you are talking about fuegofighter.

"I mean if you do not have 25 bucks or 30 bucks even 40 bucks to drop on a weekend night to watch these hard working atheletes compete, you're a fuckin Zero, and you do not deserve to watch greatness."

Fuck you. I am a father of 2 with a wife who takes care of them all on my singluar salary.

Time to put the wife to work.

That was a joke, BRO. =)

well don't have kids, and don't get married if you can't afford them... .or get another job, or get a job in sales... so many different ways to make money...

or dump your wife and marry a career women... geez

easy spider moore, it's 30 bucks!!

i practically spend that on meals at work each day....

learn how to budget your money... and stop having kids

LOL @ Momita

$30 for lunch each day? damn bro what cha eat?

I have an idea...Kepp your judgemental attitude before i take my fucked up credit report and shove it up your ass.

work in NYC, from like 8-9pm...

between breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and having everything delivered, it gets pricy

fuegofighter........tonight, when you get off work, go to the store, buy different cuts of meat, lettuce, tomatoe, onion, pickles, bell pepper, cheese, a submarine type bread, assorted bags of chips, and a large cup with a lid for your favorite drink! This will save you buttloads of money........... plus you will be eating healthier.

:-)

GhosT^x0 = Loves Momita

Mom, where are you watching the GP?

i am fine... i don't need a budget, i am not the one crying poverty..

but thanks momita.. i need to do that, i really do...

well......... since I can't fly there & watch it live........ probably the usual place........ home.......... LOL

How ya been Ghost? I was so sad hearing about your mom, broke my heart hearing about your loss, she looked so healthy when I met her at HOC.......... sheesh. We just never know.........

I guess I should have put a smiley face at the end of my last post. I wasn't angry, I just can't afford it. I couldn't argue with someone who says that I simply choose NOT to afford it in favour of other things though. (Like Boxing PPVs which I am seeing less and less of)

The thing with Boxing PPVs is that I can get a number of friends to split the cost with so I don't have to pay so much. With MMA PPVs, my friends MIGHT watch them for free but they almost never are willing to actually pay money so I just can't do it.

well, that's just pathetic, but i forgot about white trash america and poverty.. and no fuckin desire or motivation to grow and make it in this world...

there's no excuse

some people have higher prioritys than a fucking ppv.
your a childish dipshit, get a fucking life

FUEGOFIGHTER - You have officially been warned.

I would rather support my family than any sport.