Tired Of Cheap MMA Fans!

word

If you can't afford $30 all buy yourself. Invite like 5 or 6 friends and have your friends pitch in like $5 dollars. That's what I do so that I don't have to fork out $30 all by myself.

fuegofighter = Rush Limbaugh in disguise

how about i send you $40 for you to shut the fuck up. who are you to call people zero's just because they cant afford an mma related event. believe me if money is ever tight for me...i come before any god damn sport, mma included.

cheers,

jj

i apologize, i did not mean to offend anyone, but 30 's a few times a year to me does not seem like a lot of money...i was stating my opinion, and people are turning everything into something else... but it seems that ignorance is why 30 dollars is a lot a few times a year..

and of course family comes first.. no one is questioning that....to even state something as obvious is foolish...

Spidermoore I would help you out if you lived where I do. =)

i do have an illegal box..but that's besides the point

"i do have an illegal box..but that's besides the point"            !

*pee pees on fuego's head*

your not cheap your a thief

"i do have an illegal box..but that's besides the point"

the pot calling the kettle...*rolling eyes*

cheers,

jj

"These guys train their asses off, they are putting it all on the line in the ring or octagon, and you have to think twice about ordering the event, I truly cannot see that way of thinking."

It's nice that they do, but I don't remember asking anybody to train or to become a fighter. I'll watch the shows that I want to watch, but I don't owe anybody a living. Neither does anybody else.

the illegal box thing was called sarcasm...

considering the iq level of some of the people on this forum, i can see why you can't get decent jobs and why 30$ is breaking the bank

seriously...

i don't see how that can happen...

Werd!

i was planning on ordering it, but I think i'll pass on UFC 48 now. this thread has shown me the light.

I was going order it aswell, I think i will stand outside of my neighbors living room window and watch it that way!

hey Agent, if you videotape it from outside the window, I'll put 30 down for a copy.

MahatmaPetey No problem consider it in the mail!

"well don't have kids, and don't get married if you can't afford them... .or get another job, or get a job in sales... so many different ways to make money..."

Well if he got an extra job he wouldnt have time to watch it and you would just call him a zero again anyway. So why not save the headache and backache and just go ahead and not pay. It doesnt make you any less of a fan if you are worried one event will blow. I mean at least he wont be on here complaing that he spent the money and somehting didnt go the way he wanted like you bitches do.

So I'm clear about your point, what you are saying is that if fans of MMA feel that a fight card is not good, they should nevertheless order the show. On top of that, they are being whiny babies if they discuss their feelings on an MMA DISCUSSION BOARD?

You know I paid to train MMA, so why should I feel the need to support guys who get paid to do it? I respect all fighters, and I order most of the shows, but if I think a card sucks I'm not gonna get it. I realize that people on this site are gonna tell me that every fight is amazing and I'm just not a real fan and don't know enough about the sport if I'm not excited by Wade Shipp against Johnathan whatever on the last UFC card, but I'm not gonna get excited by guys I've either never heard of or just heard the name before.

If I don't like a card I'm not gonna get it. And if I want to talk about it I will. The complaint police that run around this site annoy the hell out of me. Especially when nobody seems to mind when there are hundreds of replies on a thread all bashing a great fighter like Tito simply because he wrote something in the thread. I'm not being a bad fan by saying when I think a card isn't worth $30. I am being a bad fan when I choose to take cheap shots at a fighter who is simply out communicating with fans.

If you knowingly spend $30-60 a month on shit just because it makes you feel special, you're fucking moron.