TIT after party oct 30

Holloween Throwdown after party will be held at Centerfield bar and grill. Centerfields is located 2miles north of the Roseland on 138.

Girls from Centerfields will be at the event handing out invatations to those wanting to attend. Space is limited to about 300 people.

We will be airing the fight along with music from DJ kid K. at the after party.

We will also be having an after the after party party.Location to be announced at the first after party.

All those coming to the after party give me a shout out!

Joe L. a few girls have seen your picture on the posters and have been asking about you. what should I tell them.

Tell them Joe is in training and not interested.

Tell them he believes in "don't ask, don't tell" which is why he'll be spending his victory party with Pomfret instead of them.

ttt

ttt for varner. this message from varner wannabe

ttt

i am trying to get the NewEngland Patriot Cheerleaders there

ttt mike i have faith you can get them there

if you have any spots at 145 or 150 available in 2005 contact me at RobertEMrotek2@aol.com

Fearless Goat

ttt

Tell them that Lauzon is not available, but you know a suitable replacement....I'd be more than happy to fill in.

Rick

MASSMMA.com

ttt

Jack Wilmarth(RSD)-vs-Mark Caseau(Dragon Lair)155lb

Tyler Marshall(Strikezone)-vs-Dan Ferrer(Santos)155lb

Jim Cliford(SSS)-vs-Matt Martin(Dragon Lair)130lb

Leon Aldrich(NESF)-vs-Anthony Gerimia(Santos)190lb

Rob Larose(Strikezone)-vs-Mike Mitchell(Team Elite)210lb

John Gilligan(Auburn BJJ)-vs-Pat Shultz(Eclectic Karate)210lb

Joe Lauzon(Team Agression/RSD)-vs- (TBA shortly) 160lb

Kiel McDougall(Team Irish)-vs-Mike True(Fightzone)160lb

Fred Mello(Santos)-vs-Jack Welby(Boneyard)180lb

Brian Olsen(Strikezone)-vs-Jed Tinlin(Boneyard)235lb

Joe Gomes-vs-Sash Borikov(Team Elite)250lb

Mike Dexter(srtikezone)-vs-Jay White(Renzo Gracie/Jay White)

Ronaldo Campos(BTT)-vs-Nuri Shakir(Team Elite)170lb

When: Saturday October 30 7pm Where:Roseland Ballroom Taunton Ma.(formerly Matrix) Tickets:$30 general - $60 vip - $100 front row 508-824-1666 -or- from any fighter disclaimer: card subject to change