Titan FC 28 tonight

Foster is spending too much time on his back. Who knows how theye scored the second. Phone Post 3.0

This fight could be a draw.

Has Gilbert Smith thrown 1 hard strike other than the low blow? My god he's terrible.

29-28 Foster but i think Bonnar is right about judges sadly giving 2nd to smith based on low blow and few blocked punches.

Time Warner Channel 968 in Louisville

WickedWonder - Has Gilbert Smith thrown 1 hard strike other than the low blow? My god he's terrible.

29-28 Foster but i think Bonnar is right about judges sadly giving 2nd to smith based on low blow and few blocked punches.
Agreed. I had Foster but he didn't seem the same after the low blow. I can see the judges giving it to Smith Phone Post 3.0

They better not give this shit to Smith

Whew...

29-28 all for Brian Foster. Phone Post 3.0

ANY1 know how to watch in Canada... shaw cable.. I don't see it

no streams either..

actually rogers cable they switched

Sloppy Single Leg - Good to hear. I hope Foster gets another shot in the UFC, he went 3-2 with a sub win over Matt Brown and losses to Rick Story and Chris Lytle before getting released due to injury-related inactivity. He was very competitive with Story in a Fight of the Night performance.

He said he wants back in the UFC. And is dropping to 155.

Sloppy Single Leg - Good to hear. I hope Foster gets another shot in the UFC, he went 3-2 with a sub win over Matt Brown and losses to Rick Story and Chris Lytle before getting released due to injury-related inactivity. He was very competitive with Story in a Fight of the Night performance.
Just said hes dropping to 155 Phone Post 3.0

All Ninja through 2 Phone Post 3.0

Split Dec, WTF?

Sickend - Split Dec, WTF?
Agreed. Ridiculous Phone Post 3.0

did Roberts win..

I thought he was a good underdog

talented dude
diaz bro trained

was not very entertaining except when jardine was aggressive. 

I had no idea I could see this event on TV until I saw this thread. Voted up OP Phone Post 3.0

Daverr - 
did Roberts win..

I thought he was a good underdog

talented dude
diaz bro trained

Yeah, Roberts won.

Walt Harris just smashed DJ Linderman. Damn DJ looked soft Phone Post 3.0