Titan FC 47: Yusuff vs Gomez

Watching this midget Gustavo Balart 4’11” vs Bruno Mesquita 5’6” right now. Pure comedy...lol Somehow this Oompa Loompa was favored against the naturally bigger man. 4’11”... like where can his career realistically go? He’s 5-0 somehow, but I’m thinking flying knees will kill his career once the competition goes up..

Didn’t see a thread for this..

That was a robbery imo.. Balart was getting kicked hard to the body all 3 rounds. He was also eating knees to the head in the first 2 rounds. Mesquite won that fight, but Balart the Oompa Loompa got a gift.. 

Main event looks pretty good..

Gomez 5-1 

Yussuff 5-0

On fightpass.. starting now!

Main event fight just started! Here we go!!

Got damn

Lights went all the way out during the post fight interview..lol. Amateur hour..

Erik Tracey - Got damn

Yep.. do you think he was out? Good stoppage or premature? 

Titan FC Translators suck.. they’re only saying half of what these guys are saying. He translated “I will Be in the UFC”, what the guy really said is, “ I have a dream. I will be the featherweight champion of the ufc”.. 

KnockoutThoughts -
Erik Tracey - Got damn

I think it was a good stoppage. He was definitely stunned and wasn't exactly defending himself

I made a thread on here, about Balart, like 6 months ago. Dude is a legit midget.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

I made a thread on here, about Balart, like 6 months ago. Dude is a legit midget.

Lol.. my first time seeing this guy. Yesterday was Cuban invasion night apparently on Titan FC. Yoel Romero was in the stands cheering his countrymen on too. Most of them had lackluster performances, but you could see the potential. This Balart guy was impressive for a midget, I mean he ate a ton of hard kicks to the body like a Champ without wilting, but still.. doesn’t the guy who’s doing the damage usually win? Confused by the decision, but amused by the heart and will on Balart to stay in there. Translators were beyond terrible last night. It’s like me saying I like Cocoa Puffs, then the translator saying that I want to eat cornbread. Mf say what I said. That irks me when these guys have one job and they fail that bad! 

Erik Tracey -
KnockoutThoughts -
Erik Tracey - Got damn

I think it was a good stoppage. He was definitely stunned and wasn't exactly defending himself

I’ve seen Sodiq fight live a lot. The dude is usually on the other end of a high light reel KO. 

Seats Taken -
Erik Tracey -
KnockoutThoughts -
Erik Tracey - Got damn

I’ve seen Sodiq fight live a lot. The dude is usually on the other end of a high light reel KO. 

He seemed to have a great right hand. Stunned Gomez a few times with it, and I don’t even think he connected clean. Gomez also almost buckled after one landed. Yusuff looked to be imposing his dominance and then the one arm drag down face first slam happened. That’s where the fight suddenly changed and Gomez didn’t waste any time seizing the opportunity. Just unfortunate for Yussuff. He was on his way to the victory had the one arm drag never happened..