Titan; White vs Babcock

Any one else see the KO?? White KO's him from the guard, tells the ref that he's out, and the ref just let's him pound away to an unconscious fighter! Crazy. Phone Post 3.0

DrunkSender - Phone Post 3.0
Thanks buddy. VTFU!! Phone Post 3.0

Yea, that dude should seriously be banned for life from reffing anything! He's going to get someone hurt bad. Glad to see white pull back. Phone Post 3.0

Holy fuck.  It would be seriously fucked if he is ever allowed to ref again.

RazorMMA - Yea, that dude should seriously be banned for life from reffing anything! He's going to get someone hurt bad. Glad to see white pull back. Phone Post 3.0

Ya. Anyone got a name? Phone Post

Hehehehehehe Babcock Phone Post 3.0

wtf

Thank god he wasn't a douche bag looking to gain further highlights on an opponent that was already clearly out of it. That ref did no favors letting him get that hit that last time. The commission should suspend that ref, and there needs to be a type of system for refs to gain experience on making judgement calls. But this...this was painfully obvious that the opponent was out and had enough, and that ref looked like he possibly shit himself, how unsure he was if he should stop the fight. Man, that bothers me.

Downright terrible

This was pretty terrible to see.

FunkMasterAljo -

Thank god he wasn't a douche bag looking to gain further highlights on an opponent that was already clearly out of it. That ref did no favors letting him get that hit that last time. The commission should suspend that ref, and there needs to be a type of system for refs to gain experience on making judgement calls. But this...this was painfully obvious that the opponent was out and had enough, and that ref looked like he possibly shit himself, how unsure he was if he should stop the fight. Man, that bothers me.

Agree and VTFU.. It was pretty disgusting to watch. That ref had no idea what to do Phone Post 3.0

yeah that's tough to watch, wonder what the ref was thinking.

good on the fighter for being aware. what was going through the ref's head??? It looked like he was daydreaming..

MDubz - It was bad no doubt, but guys yelling about "he's gonna get someone hurt" I have to ask, how is this any different then the ref not getting there on time when guys are clearly out and take another shot or two (ala Hendo vs Bisping)? At the end of the day an unconscious man takes an extra punch in the face. The ref is a moron for what he did but I don't think he'd stand there and let the guy tee off a combo on the guy, I don't think he'd let him kill the guy. Terrible reffing though of course, I do agree on that. There's no need for it, but I'm sure he will say he thought the opponent was still capable of defending himself blah blah and nothing will be done. Phone Post 3.0

hendo leaped though the air like a missle. this ref saw the ko rushed in,saw the guy not moving and still did nothing. than he waited as the guy is still not moving and the other fighter hammers him again...and FINALLY he stops it.

This thread is why I'm a Razor Rob fan. HUGE fan Razor Rob! Happy to see you back on the UG! Phone Post 3.0

The opponent should have gotten up and raised his hands without the extra punch. That simple. It would have exposed the ref and saved the loser from more damage, not to mention being a fucking boss thing to do.

MDubz - It was bad no doubt, but guys yelling about "he's gonna get someone hurt" I have to ask, how is this any different then the ref not getting there on time when guys are clearly out and take another shot or two (ala Hendo vs Bisping)? At the end of the day an unconscious man takes an extra punch in the face. The ref is a moron for what he did but I don't think he'd stand there and let the guy tee off a combo on the guy, I don't think he'd let him kill the guy. Terrible reffing though of course, I do agree on that. There's no need for it, but I'm sure he will say he thought the opponent was still capable of defending himself blah blah and nothing will be done. Phone Post 3.0

The topic isn't about the danger of MMA - It's about the actions of a referee, you fucking mongoloid.

This is one of the worst things I have seen in mma. The incompetence is astounding. I just get so angry when I see complete incompetence being allowed in mma. Bobby Cooper vs Codale Ford was also a terrible decision, but that was the judges. I can't believe that a referee would be so horrible and somehow get a job to ref! I am happy to see White pull back after the KO, but you can't blame him for punching when the ref didn't stop it, he is just doing his job. You can also tell that he doesn't put his full weight behind the punch at the end, which is very respectable. You can tell White knew the fight was over and decided to just land some pitter patter punches and FORCE the ref to stop it. That ref should never ref another fight in his life.

Edit: the ref was Rusty Sullivan.

That ref should be banned period. There is no excuse for anything like that to happen. Given a more aggressive fighter that could have been 10x worse. Phone Post 3.0

Thing is... the fight before, he fucked up as well. He ran in and waved the fight off... then ran away like he didn't. Then when the fighter collapsed he stepped inbetween and waved it off. Again. Rusty friggin Sullivan.