Titan; White vs Babcock

Chris67 - yeah that's tough to watch, wonder what the ref was thinking.

"Finish him!" Phone Post

Fucking disgusting incompetency by the ref.  Worse than Maz.  

Someone make a petition and I'll sign it to get this retard banned from reffing again

That looked like the ref had a vendetta against that guy.

Unbelievable.

I couldn't really stomach that. Dumbest thing ever.

how the fuck is this guy a ref!he has no fucking clue whats going on.

Props to White

Could have ended with serious injury if White wasn't a true sportsman and stopped punching him.

Where the kf is the corner? Your corner is your life line. They need to throw in the towel. You can't place your life in the hands of a ref. It's your corner. Sure, the ref's an idiot here... but it's ultimately a good corner that you need.

Mabus - Where the kf is the corner? Your corner is your life line. They need to throw in the towel. You can't place your life in the hands of a ref. It's your corner. Sure, the ref's an idiot here... but it's ultimately a good corner that you need.

You can see his corner freaking out in the background. You can also hear them scream "that's it! IT'S OVER!! WHAT THE FUCK!?!?" Phone Post

Fucking unreal! Should be banned from being employed in any profession and locked in the boot of car for the rest of his life Phone Post 3.0

Worst stoppage I've seen in a long time. I don't understand how you can see someone lying there basically motionless and tell the other guy to keep on hitting him. Then, when he refuses and the round is over, you just tell the guy unconscious to get up, stand up. Phone Post 3.0

That ref should be beaten into a living death.

utter incompetence. That's worse than UFC 1 level reffing.

worst reffing i have ever seen

lucky he never reffed a gilbert yvel fight

Guys, relax. He is probably new. After a few more events, he will probably start to get a better feel for when a guy is unconscious. Protect yourself at all times Phone Post 3.0