Title shot for KJ Noons after he wins on Saturday?

Glad Noons is able to stay active this weekend, but I'm more curious about how do you guys think KJ matches up with Gilbert. Styles make fights, and I can't see him vulnerable anywhere with Gilbert.

Assuming Christmas comes early again for Masvidal and hes gets the decision, I've got KJ stopping Masvidal with ease after one or two game plan tweaks. (see Daley x Masvidal)

As far as Noons x Evangelista, I think Noons by anything he wants in the first, but I can see him letting it go to the 3rd for the extra cardio.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jj-MW73UEqw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm a big KJ fan, but I think he needs to win a couple solid fights first. Masvidal nearly beat him to death.

lol so he gets a title shot after getting smashed his last two fights because he beats Billy Evangelista?

Also lol at him stopping Jorge after Jorge absolutely mauled him in a fight this year. Also lol at him not having any weakness against Melendez? You don't think Gil could hurt him? Shit Krazy Horse kod him.

You're really stretching it with this thread. KJ is a sick fighter but either you are his girl or KJ himself because your nuthugging has reached epic proportions. If Noons wins he should face JZ or Thomson. The winner of Wilcox/Fodor is deserves a title shot far more than Noons.

Keeping Gilbert in Strikeforce is a waste Phone Post

MentaL -  well  keith sardine got one so why not him.

because Jardine is an injury replacement? I mean this is Strikeforce so sure it might happen but there are other guys who deserve it much more.

Yeah, good point about Jardine. Noons should get a shot of whichever UFC champ he wants if we use that standard.

Sephiroth -  lol so he gets a title shot after getting smashed his last two fights because he beats Billy Evangelista?

Also lol at him stopping Jorge after Jorge absolutely mauled him in a fight this year. Also lol at him not having any weakness against Melendez? You don't think Gil could hurt him? Shit Krazy Horse kod him.

You're really stretching it with this thread. KJ is a sick fighter but either you are his girl or KJ himself because your nuthugging has reached epic proportions. If Noons wins he should face JZ or Thomson. The winner of Wilcox/Fodor is deserves a title shot far more than Noons.

1. Quit calling Masvidal "Jorge" like you know him on a personal level. Unless, of course, you do know him - which would explain why his balls were on your chin when you made your post.

2. Krazy Horse KO'd Wanderlei Silva moments before he defended his belt. That was a great point to bring up. You're also aware that Krazy Horse has ducked Noons twice since their right. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they never fought again. KH is content sitting in a jail cell wallowing in delusions of grandeur over what was nothing but a flash/KO early stoppage. He knows it, too. Its why he's avoided the rematch like it was the plague.

3. I agree that he should face JZ or Thompson, but those should be his 1st title defenses, not some undercard BS to find out a number one contender when everyone whose followed the fight game since pre-TUF era knows its Noons.

Reasonable Discourse - Noons is underrated I think.

Nothing more than a victim of the "Jon Jones" effect. People allow their disdain for his persona to cloud their objectivity when evaluating what he accomplishes in the cage. Which is why I think its important for him to get a title shot after Saturday. Hard to denigrate him when he's got the 10lbs of gold around his waist.

I thought KJ noons was pretty good but Masvidal pretty much exposed how to beat his boxing style.

STRIKENBIKEMIKE - Glad Noons is able to stay active this weekend, but I'm more curious about how do you guys think KJ matches up with Gilbert. Styles make fights, and I can't see him vulnerable anywhere with Gilbert.

Assuming Christmas comes early again for Masvidal and hes gets the decision, I've got KJ stopping Masvidal with ease after one or two game plan tweaks. (see Daley x Masvidal)

As far as Noons x Evangelista, I think Noons by anything he wants in the first, but I can see him letting it go to the 3rd for the extra cardio.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jj-MW73UEqw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think you forgot masvidal just beat kj in his last fight Phone Post

Everyone loves to hate on Kj. Kj faired way better than bj penn did against diaz winning 2 of the 5 rounds and definitely held his own. The Masvidal fight was tough because his head movement resulted in him getting knee'd and almost finished in the first. He showed the heart of a champ and finished the fight. With a few tweaks in his head movement and using more kicks with his phenomenal boxing, he should be able to KO Evangalista and work his way to a shot against Gil. Phone Post

MentaL - 
Sephiroth - 
MentaL -  well  keith sardine got one so why not him.

because Jardine is an injury replacement? I mean this is Strikeforce so sure it might happen but there are other guys who deserve it much more.

Why not King Afro then.

who the fuck is King afro?

STRIKENBIKEMIKE - 
Reasonable Discourse - Noons is underrated I think.

Nothing more than a victim of the "Jon Jones" effect. People allow their disdain for his persona to cloud their objectivity when evaluating what he accomplishes in the cage. Which is why I think its important for him to get a title shot after Saturday. Hard to denigrate him when he's got the 10lbs of gold around his waist.

lol jesus you are delusional. People hate JOn Jones. No one hates KJ Noons. He just got the shit beat out of him that's why he doesn't deserve a title shot.

Btw comparing Jon JOnes to KJ Noons is hilarious. Outside of one cut stoppage win Noons resume is meh. In fact he has 0 top ten wins.

last chance to get on the KJ bandwagon before he's back on the P4P list

Billy Evangelista entering the cage. Looks scared.

He's already lost in his head.

Crickets for Evangelista

I got KJ by KO

Fans chomping at hte bit for KJ. Not a person left sitting down. All San Diego is on their feet.

Looks focused. Looks ripped. Probably will get Billy out in the first minute judging by his abs.

KJ got a 2 inch height advantage and reach advantage. The show is over before it even starts.

leg kicsk.. billy bakcing up.