Tito 2.0 would smash Liddell

Yeah, It's too bad Liddell is not active. Tito would crush him in a rematch.

Say what you want, Tito is fighting in the cage while Liddell is signing autographs at bus stops )-:

Whatever! In their prime Tito got destroyed by Chuck and that is what counts! Phone Post

Tito can't take Chuck down, and Chuck proved he was a million times better standing than Tito.

One good punch on RYAN BADER and thats all changed?

lol

Honestly, I'm not just saying this but I'd pick Chuck to win the fight without a proper training camp.

Loopdell is in-active

Tito wins on shear activity

He wins one fight in 5 years and all of a sudden he is a god. It's ridiculous. Al is still better.

I just hope Zuffa pays Tito whats he's worth now. You feel me?

Tito is a ratings juggernaut and top 5 MMA smasher

Better Mouse Trap - Yeah, It's too bad Liddell is not active. Tito would crush him in a rematch.

Say what you want, Tito is fighting in the cage while Liddell is signing autographs at bus stops )-:

That you?
http://youtu.be/HcZY7bzdhW0

Tito will never beat Chuck. Chuck was in his head ever since he broke the pact. Tito had some nice boxing defense in their fights, but the swarm was too much. It's just a horrible matchup for Ortiz.

Better Mouse Trap - I just hope Zuffa pays Tito whats he's worth now. You feel me?

Tito is a ratings juggernaut and top 5 MMA smasher

Tito earned $450000 for his last fight, Thats more than what Anderson and GSP get put together.

Bobby Lupo -  Tito will never beat Chuck. Chuck was in his head ever since he broke the pact. Tito had some nice boxing defense in their fights, but the swarm was too much. It's just a horrible matchup for Ortiz.

Chuck poked Tito in the eye mang )-:

Better Mouse Trap - 
Bobby Lupo -  Tito will never beat Chuck. Chuck was in his head ever since he broke the pact. Tito had some nice boxing defense in their fights, but the swarm was too much. It's just a horrible matchup for Ortiz.

Chuck poked Tito in the eye mang )-:

That too

Maybe Liddell 4.0 (Post-Evans edition), Liddell 1.0 through 3.0 embarrasses Tito every single time.

Well, you know the point of this thread.

Liddell wins & he's back in, Tito loses he is out....

Biggest UFC gate EVER

Of course, Zuffa is so rich this means nothing.

tito has like a 10% chance. chuck owns him

Chuck kicks his ass everytime. Tito knows this.

nobones - 
LesnarPWNSNog - Nah I like Tito but Chack will always have his number
100% disagree.  Watch their last fight, Chuck ate a lot of Tito's punches and he got stunned from time to time but he kept coming forward.  Chuck's style was always a 'I'll let you hit me so I can counter and hit you back' it was never about finesse.  Watch the end of the fight with Franklin, Chuck's chin is gone.  If they fought now and Tito landed any of the punches he landed on Chuck in their second fight, Chuck would have collapsed just like he did against Franklin.  And even though Chuck finished Tito twice, he never knocked Tito out cold they were TKO finishes (the second one was an early stoppage) and Chuck did much worse against Tito the second time they fought compared to the first time.  Tito would have been able to hang in their with Chuck's power long enough to land a decent punch and Chuck's shot chin would have betrayed him yet again.

lol at Tito being able to hit Chuck like Franklin did...(or Rampage, Rua and Evans for that matter)

Chuck went out against some serious punchers. He would blitz Tito again, easily as the first two times.

Al would finish him again.

I was as excited about Tito winning as anyone else, but come on guys, stop with this Tito 2.0 stuff, and "Tito's back!".

Let's see if he can string together another win or 2 before we start saying Tito's back and things. People jump the gun way too quickly.

Also, Liddell beat Tito while they were both prime, that all that matters. Phone Post

Sums it up imo...