Tito and "Nappy Headed Ho" comment

"Wiggar" likes Tito's racial comments.

Tito's done.

"lol at tito being a racist... hes best friends are black..."

Who are his best friends?

All you sensitive, worldly, government conspiracy wackos can fuck off! Go hang around the university and scream into a megaphone about Tito and the Watergate scandal...if you are so dumb as to think Tito is a racist you shouldn't be here......get out of your parents house...the world is waiting to be saved...

"lol at tito being a racist... hes best friends are black..."

Who are his best friends?

----

Rampage?

LOL..this thread posted a link to a page that links this board as the original source of Tito's comment. He posted that last night. Dana called him "No Show Ho"

I'm not positively sure what "nappy" means, but I think Tito's head is just as nappy as Rashad's if it means tight little curls.

Now what about the chee wees?

"Nappy" is a racist term that came about during the slavery timeframe in the U.S. It is a term that describes the dark coarse curly hair that african americans have. It IS a racist comment and should be offensive and spark controversy in people when they hear it. It was horribly damaging to African Americans when it came out and was meant to be demeaning and make then feel like they couldnt be "beautiful" or "desirable". I wouldn't tolerate anyone using it in my gym but this thread is entirely different. Tito isnt racist and he wasn't trying to hurt anyone's feelings. He is JOKING people.....save your up-in-arms skit for a real racist! Gerald

Your source that Tito called Rashad a Nappy headed Ho on mma.tv is ufcjunkie.com and you are posting that information on mma.tv... that is some dumb shit.

Anyone ever see the movie Nappy Gilmore? It was great...

smac1 has nappied the correct...

I blame the band Nappy Roots for keeping the term in our lexicon! Band full of bigots!

I don't know whats worse. The people bitching about racism or the people bitching about the bitching. You're all a bunch of pussies.

"I don't know whats worse. The people bitching about racism or the people bitching about the bitching. You're all a bunch of pussies."

You bitching about everyone while adding nothing is worse than either.

Didn't the thread-starter realize that Tito posted that on The UG last night? Why start a new thread about it?

Entertainment of course.

GO RASHAD!

Jweinberg sunk the titanic true story.

Rashad as bitch tits

Great post Tito, you're the man. I thought it was funny.