Tito="Belfort is a Mental Midget"

LOL, why would you want to give Vitor more incentive to try and hurt you. Especially now that he is with BTT, Tito might be in big trouble. Discuss

Vitor the last I heard was with his own team and not the BTT.Also Tito will beat him and shut up people who say he is going to get KO'ed.

yawn

y a w n

hes just selling the fight.

thats right phil

So what, he's dead on.

If there's one thing that can't be argued, it's Vitor's mental state, which is not always focussed on MMA.

And good, if Vitor comes out swinging for the hills, he might earn some respect back.

WestCoasrBadass beat me to it. pretty funny Tito shits on Vitor for crying after he won then he turns around and bawls like a baby after Randy spanks his ass.

wise man once say, better to cry after winning than cry after losing

Its a testament to Belfort's immense talent that even when he is almost completely out of a fight mentally, he still is extremely hard to finish.

Even against Randy Couture this last time, Vitor was almost completely passive and not really doing anything, and yet Randy couldn't end the fight and get out of there quickly. He would have won an easy decision, but the only reason that fight ended early was because of the cut.

I do want to see this fight. Both have to prove themselves to retain a chance to get back in the big picture. I hope they are both are in great shape mentally and physically and go to war.

The Adcc news page has Sperry saying that Vitor will be back with BTT within a week.

Tito would fail an IQ test.

I'd say that Tito has a little advantage in the mental toughness catergory. No one will dispute the fact that Tito got dominated by Couture nor will they dispute that he fought every minute of every round, even trying for a rolling knee bar in the end. Against Liddell, he was over matched standing and yet he stood with Chuck anyway to prove that he wouldn't back down from anyone.

Belfort on the other hand fought hard against Couture IMHO but other fighters who critiqued the fight, including Vanderlai, said that Vitor just gave up.

I agree that sometimes Tito crosses the line a little outside the ring but inside he lets his heart do the talking.

Hopefully this fight doesn't remind me of Ortiz/Cote, though I have a feeling it will.

A very true statement IMHO.

"Against Liddell, he was over matched standing and yet he stood with Chuck anyway to prove that he wouldn't back down from anyone."

Apparantly you missed the two shots he took? He stood because he had to.

If Vitor gets angry, maybe he'll actually do something besides waiting to get taken down and pummelled like in the Randy fight.

Robin.

Facts

Tito has always talked trash. Its his selling point, and the ignorant ass American public eats it up like their kids ritalin.

Vitor has been well known to be a physical specimen lacking in the mental dept. When he was tearing through people he was good but after Couture and Saku he was not the same. And it seems much of his pop is gone.

Tito talking trash is doing nothing to anyone accept possibly getting into Vitors head. And knowing the rumors of Vitor having focusing and mind problems Tito may very well be successful. Remember that anything that any fighter can do, say, or impose on you that may make you change the way you fight is a good thing for him. You getting mad at a shit talker = good for the shit talker. Vitor is more dangerous to Tito with a sprawl and brawl attitude (dont think he will stop takedown anyway) But if he gets pissed and comes out gunning for Titos face Tito will drop low and take Vitor down easy.

you guys forget about how intense and devasting tito ortiz is......

his last fight looked like shit, but he still WON...

I guarantee you.. tito is going to kill Belfort...

all the haters: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! VITOR HAS NO IDEA WHAT REAL HARD WORK IS, OR TRAINING...AND TITO WILL SHOW HIM....

TO ALL THE DOUCHEBAGS WHO NEVER TRAINED IN THEIR LIVES..: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Tito should stfu unless he is going to do anything against Vitor besides
trying to simulate Randy's retarded cousin as he attempts his B version
of GNP.

I would love to see him stand up and fight, then he can talk shit again.