Tito/Chuck jiu jitsu

Is Chuck training with Carlson because John Lewis is work with Tito for this fight? I still cant see him lasting on the ground with Tito even with Carlsons help for only 2 months. Also with recent losses by Chuck and Gan Mcgee are they still with the Pit?

im not really sure how good of a coach carlson really is anymore....sperry has said before that the carlson taught them a lot in the begining but as the game evolved ..carlson wasnt teaching them anything new and that they had to teach themselves pretty much without carlson...does carlson have any big names under his wing right now? iounno.............i think that it would be a very bad idea for chuck to change his game plan that im sure he's been for mulating for a while in a matter of a couple of months......i think that he should still focus on beating tito on his feet, work the sprawl and ground defence.....I dont think the Carlson would be the best to train with for those skills........but then again i dont know anything about carlsons teaching ethics....i just think that he could find a better team to work with..............