Tito: Coleman is the first victim on the list (vid

"This is our, what, sixth, fifth week and it's getting better and better, slowly but surely. I've had a year and half off, you know. It's been tough with my back surgery, but now that I feel 100% and I'm able to do the work I need to do, I still got a good two and half more months so I still got a lot more work to do...Mark Coleman is the first victim on the list,"

"I wish it would be a walk in the park, a lot of people say it's going to be a walk in the park, but you know, to walk in a park you have to do the roadwork before."

"I was wrestling with Cris Cyborg, and she's a tough chick man! And just for a girl, I didn't expect her to be so tough, and we're just wrestling around, I went for a guillotine, and she slipped out of it; when she slipped out of it I went for a triangle, and I locked up the triangle and she picked me up and slammed me on the ground.. I had no pain! Nothing. I ended up choking her, but at the same time, it was just a factor, one of those small things I noticed, like, 'I'm good, I'm ready to do this'"

<3

BROCKP4PNO1 - "I wish it would be a walk in the park, a lot of people say it's going to be a walk in the park, but you know, to walk in a park you have to do the roadwork before."

"I was wrestling with Cris Cyborg, and she's a tough chick man! And just for a girl, I didn't expect her to be so tough, and we're just wrestling around, I went for a guillotine, and she slipped out of it; when she slipped out of it I went for a triangle, and I locked up the triangle and she picked me up and slammed me on the ground.. I had no pain! Nothing. I ended up choking her, but at the same time, it was just a factor, one of those small things I noticed, like, 'I'm good, I'm ready to do this'"

LOL

Someone notify sherdog to add his victory over Cyborg, plz.

BROCKP4PNO1 - "I wish it would be a walk in the park, a lot of people say it's going to be a walk in the park, but you know, to walk in a park you have to do the roadwork before."

<3

LMAO!

Coleman's gonna win by decision. Can't doubt Coleman. Especially at 205. Tito can't out wrestle him.

Cris Cyborg can slam Tito but can't suplex Carano?

The Antidote is gonna ragdoll this guy.

Jesus fuck I want to strangle that interviewer

"Cool, cool"

"Cool, cool"

"Cool, cool"

Fuck you - say something else "bro"

I pray that The Antedote will come in with the upset and superior wrestling control.

Tito has got to be the favorite coming in. Nobody wants to give The Antedote a shot!

Coleman by KO