Tito: Fedor not the GOAT, Jones could be

mada - I love Fedor and think he was the best for his time. However, I think prime Fedor loses to Prime Jon Jones and it makes me sick typing that.

I just want to point out that you are saying a fighter who is 22-0 by the age of 28, who has zero wins against a heavyweight mma fighter, a guy who has never even fought a heavyweight fighter, would beat a Heavyweight who at the age of 28 was 21-0 in the heavyweight division, fighting mma when you fought more than one time in a single night, fought more than once in a month, fought both with kicks allowed to a downed opponent as well as modern rules.

What light heavyweight did Jones beat that makes you think he would beat a top heavyweight, let alone a prime Fedor?

Cris told Ronda she’d cut down to 135 to fight and Ronda won’t do it. - I thought RR said she WOULD fight Cyroid at 135, but the roided freak refuses to drop the lbs?

Fedor - didn't he regularly fight blokes who were significantly bigger than him - height & weight? i.e. not fighting within a few pounds weight difference which is what weight classes have created

tenchu - Tito might actually be correct.

Fedor was GOAT until he lost THREE in a row, while not even in the top promotion fighting the best in the sport.

And to top it off, he avoids the UFC again, where he could avenge the losses.

Tis a shame.

Muhammad Ali was GOAT until he lost THREE of his last four, lost last two in a row, while not even fighting in the top promotion, Don King.

To top it off, he could have fought for Don King but avoided it.

Tis a shame.

My guess, is you want to counter this argument but will fail to provide a fighter who is more accomplished than Fedor, yet will still knock Fedor for not fighting under a certain promotion.

D241 -
mada - I love Fedor and think he was the best for his time. However, I think prime Fedor loses to Prime Jon Jones and it makes me sick typing that.

I just want to point out that you are saying a fighter who is 22-0 by the age of 28, who has zero wins against a heavyweight mma fighter, a guy who has never even fought a heavyweight fighter, would beat a Heavyweight who at the age of 28 was 21-0 in the heavyweight division, fighting mma when you fought more than one time in a single night, fought more than once in a month, fought both with kicks allowed to a downed opponent as well as modern rules.

What light heavyweight did Jones beat that makes you think he would beat a top heavyweight, let alone a prime Fedor?

I'm not going to even bother arguing with you as you've shown time and time again that you have some of the worst logic on this forum and you have an clear bias towards the HW division.Although you are definitely wrong, he clearly beat Cormier who was undefeated at HW and could probably go back up and win the belt right now.

That win over DC was a better win than anyone Fedor beat in his career. Phone Post 3.0

XcessiveZ - 
D241 -

I'm not going to even bother arguing with you as you've shown time and time again that you have some of the worst logic on this forum and you have an clear bias towards the HW division.Although you are definitely wrong, he clearly beat Cormier who was undefeated at HW and could probably go back up and win the belt right now.

That win over DC was a better win than anyone Fedor beat in his career. Phone Post 3.0

By what metric?

I won't even argue eXtv.

The dude literally just said, "Jon Jones' 5 round decision win against LHW Daniel Cormier was a better win than anyone Fedor beat in his career."

When someone says something like that, I don't think it warrants a reply. In fact, I think it adds substance to what I said.

Fedor
JBJ
Aldo
GSP

Weidman, Mighty Mouse are not far off.

I don't know how to rate Werdum though.

While I do think Fedor is the GOAT, saying he is one of the top 10 very best evaaaa is not a knock on him whatsoever! Just another opinion. Thread title is a bit of a click bait as Tito was very respectful in voicing his opinion.

I think it's quite retarded to compare a 28y.o. to a 39 y.o. and say that the 28 y.o. is greater in any way shape or form than the 39 y.o. because the 39 y.o. lost three matches at the end of his career.

It's like saying Kobe is better than Jordan because while Kobe was winning titles with the lakers Jordan couldn't get into the playoffs with the Wizards. Seriously, what kind of fucked-up ufc-molested logic is that?

Also

- Regarding level of fighters fought, JJ was fighting cans until three years ago. He hasn't fought for almost a year now and prior to that, his last two victories were decisions. And decisions that you can't really say he dominated. Fedor's decision victories (against only two fighters, Cro cop and Noguiera) were quite brutal one-sided beatdowns.

- Fedor fought guys larger than him. JJ cuts a shitload of weight and has a reach advantage over just about everyone.

- When Fedor was offered a slavery contract he gave ufc the finger. Jon is under such a contract. So true badass = Fedor.

- Jon Jones does coke on a regular basis. Fedor hasn't been caught doing anything, and before the trolls reply, let me just add that he has fought 6 times in the us. 2 of his 3 losses were against well-known roiders/trt users.

I have decided that my pick is GSP. Phone Post 3.0

XcessiveZ -
D241 -

Bwhahahahajajajajajaja
you cannot be fucking serious Phone Post 3.0

The guy who said that I have the worst logic on this forum, in the same post also said Jones' win over DC is a better win than anyone Fedor ever beat.

People with the above logic, will never share the same logic as me, and in my opinion, that's fine with me.

Stopped reading at "Damn to me" because HA ha HA ha HA ha HA ha HA ha HA ha HA ha HA ha HA ha HA ha.

The status of Big Nog and Cro Cop back then dwarfs DC.
Not to mention Arlovski and Sylvia.

Fedor still GOAT.

iwatchsomemma - Fedor
JBJ
Aldo
GSP

Don't know how to rate Werdum?

Should sure as hell be higher than Fedor.

Clarence Parents - 
iwatchsomemma - Fedor
JBJ
Aldo
GSP

Don't know how to rate Werdum?

Should sure as hell be higher than Fedor.

An aging Fedor yes:) But All-time? smh.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

jones
gsp
aldo
fedor

D241 -

The guy who said that I have the worst logic on this forum, in the same post also said Jones' win over DC is a better win than anyone Fedor ever beat.

People with the above logic, will never share the same logic as me, and in my opinion, that's fine with me.

I'm with you bro. Dude off his rocker. I've learned over the years that 99% of the people that discredit Fedor simply weren't fans of MMA at the time to witness his brilliance (Orcus being an exception). Phone Post 3.0

BenStillerisAWESOME - Aka please let me have Fedor fight so I can pay my bills. Phone Post 3.0
haha this Phone Post 3.0

Fedor beat 350 pounders