TitO Filed For Unemployment despite Mayor Pro Tem and Owning 2 Businesses

Did he have a dui? Wasnā€™t that arrest from when his drug addict whore of a wife falsely accused him of beating her?

1 Like

Yeah Tito crashed into something & caught a DUI charge.

But you are right about that being the Jenna incident.

1 Like

He deserved everything he got getting with her. He had thousands of people telling him it was a horrible idea and he chose her of all people to be a mother.

Trash.

Leave the guy alone

He works 7 days a weekā€¦on 4 days of that week heā€™ll work 2 daysā€¦the other 3 days he works 4 days.

9 Likes

Tito also wrecked his Rolls Royce but did not get charged because nobody got hurt.Come to find out,he didn`t even have insurance on it.

One of the greatest Employees of the night!

8 Likes

We do have her to thank for getting to see Titoā€™s spectacular hog, though.

How could it notā€¦it has the Tito Ortiz Seal of Approvalā€¦probably couldnā€™t make that shit fast enough!

Tito is awesome.

He crashed his boat also.

1 Like

PPP loan probably pays employees and the gov shouldnā€™t have shut his business down anyways

Collecting unemployment from a completely corrupt and against the citizen state is fine by me

Iā€™m with Titoā€¦Fuck em

Tito is the government

Never gets old.

Wouldnā€™t Triple JJJ be JJJJJJJJJ?

3 Likes

When you are capable of getting pussy, you are susceptible of making bad decisions based on pussy.

Thereā€™s a reason you cannot relate to this. Iā€™m not justifying it, but itā€™s understandableā€¦to most.

3 Likes

Iā€™m donā€™t like or dislike Tito. The only issue I have with Tito is much of his success was related to the fact he competed against smaller fighters or aging fighters but he never competed against larger fighters. His achievements at LHW are not as great as some think. Titoā€™s last win against a LHW in their prime was Bader in 2011 but he has had nine fights since then and wins vs shot fighters, old fighters, middleweights and bums. Like Renzo said, Tito is good at being the hammer but canā€™t deal with being the nail.

After Tito beat up an old and injured Shamrock 3x he went on a 3-8-1 skid from the ages of 31-40 with Bader being his only win vs a legit LHW in their prime.

Anyway, Tank recently told a story of Tito stealing a blank check out of his glove box and then writing a $500 check to his brother without Tankā€™s knowledge.

1 Like

Tank also said Tito would call him at the the bar he would hang out and if Tank was there Tito would then go to his place and go through stuff and steal shit like his booze.

Tank has a way with wordsā€¦

"That was the birth of this Tito explosion of trash, umm, biological trash, not only stealing checkbooks or checks out of my checkbook but stealing air from good honest people. I mean he is a dirtbagā€¦

Hereā€™s the thing.

During his peak, I wasnā€™t a fan of his. Everything you pointed out, most fans werenā€™t able to see it at the time. I was never impressed with his fame versus his accomplishments. He was, and has been easy to make fun of.

I admit all of this.

However, over the years, I have learned to put more appreciation into the good acts of a man, the qualities of good character start to outweigh the athletic accomplishments.

That being said, of the two mma fighters I have heard so many fans speak highly of, is Jeremy Horn, and Tito Ortiz.

I have heard personal stories involving Tank which were very believable and your typical assumpion of what itā€™d be like to interact with Tank back in his hey day.

In summary, I give Tito the benefit of doubt based on hundreds of people I have seen here and elsewhere speak of his character.