Tito has a lot of interest in Chuck Liddell fight

i don't want to see either of these guys again.

c'mon

pharochuck -

tito last time out looked decent and still seems to have kept some ability. just a year ago. chuck looked gawd awful nearly a decade ago. 

i think tito would win this just based on chuck being completely a shell of himself. i truly hope chuck doesn't get back in there

Tito hasn’t looked good in quite a while. He looked half way decent against Chael, but that was a grappling match. Plus, it was Chael and he had been out a while, not hard to look decent, perfect fight for Tito. 

i was thinkin tito sees chuck as way too old and fight-worn and probably out of fighting shape

tito sees this as an easy fight, at this point in time...

"Well I had a lot of intrest level"

..Oh Tito, never change.

oh for the love of christ...

Tito probably thinks he can handle Chuck because he owned Chael, who has since beaten Wanderlei and Rampage.

Problem is, he did that by grappling and size. He ain’t out boxing Chuck. Plus with Bellator, there’s no USADA. So Liddell is gonna be on the good shit.

BreakALegAndy! -
pharochuck -

tito last time out looked decent and still seems to have kept some ability. just a year ago. chuck looked gawd awful nearly a decade ago. 

i think tito would win this just based on chuck being completely a shell of himself. i truly hope chuck doesn't get back in there

Tito hasn’t looked good in quite a while. He looked half way decent against Chael, but that was a grappling match. Plus, it was Chael and he had been out a while, not hard to look decent, perfect fight for Tito. 

Chael just beat rampage, so my mma math tells me Tito wins easily.

but seriously think Chucks aged worse, has taken to many kos and has been inactive for a long time so would pick Tito

Tito by however he wants to finish it at this point. Someone close to Chuck: tell him to stay retired. If he needs money, get a good agent and work the fan circuit to make some bills.  

Tito thinks he can win the 3rd fight b/c he’s aged better. Just like Rampage finally beat Wanderlei the 3rd time after his chin had been shattered by Hendo and Crocop.

LMFAO at Frito!!! 

I’d watch and I’d be excited to.

hmmm. I'd pay to watch it. Retired Chuck may knockout Tito. 

I'll watch it.enjoyed the first two so why not.

God tito is hard to listen to

mdrndaysamurai -

And Chuck Isn't hard to listen too? lol

Winndaddy - 
mdrndaysamurai -

And Chuck Isn't hard to listen too? lol

He’s hard to watch talking. Dude’s constantly teetering around like Fred G. Sanford.

I don't want to see Chuck fight again if did happen I would be more shocked that Chuck passed the medicals and got licensed.

LOL, Tito always with marbles in his mouth.

"I left on a high chair, choking out Shlememmy in unner 2 mins"

Ahaha, I couldn't get beyond that.

There’s more upside than downside to this fight. It’s a true legends/retro fight. There is no way Liddell should be able to win because he is so far out of the game and his chin is gone, but its unlikely that getting humped by Tito is going to cause him further brain damage, and they will both make a killer payday, and I couldn’t help but want to watch it just in case Liddell happens to catch Tito. I mean, Shamrock is done. One last goodbye to Chuck would be fun.

Just...no.