Tito has harsh words for Jon Jones

@titoortiz: @JonnyBones I'm disappointed in u. When no one else had your back I did. The only reason u make the (cont) http://t.co/BGO8FV3Q Phone Post

lol wtf

Thanks AWP Phone Post

I love tito but hes settin himself up here, he needs to stay out of this one seeing as he avoided a fighter and didnt fight as champ for a year or so back in the day. Altho he faught anytime anyone most of the time as champ he wouldnt fight chuck and held out on the ufc, hes in no position to judge imo Phone Post

GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Thanks AWP Phone Post

I'm here for ya, bro. Confused about the meaning of Tito's tweet though.

Why is Tito pissed? What happened? I thought they were friends...

I wonder what happened to illicit Titos' response.

Deaf Forever - Why is Tito pissed? What happened? I thought they were friends...

It doesn't take much to offend Tito IMO Phone Post

Tito fought for the freedom of Mixed Martial Arts when Jon Jones was still jacking off to the lingerie section of JC Penney catalogs.

Respect.

tito really thinks he made the ufc. sure he was the man for awhile, but chuck woulda been the man if tito had fought him early on....

Fuck Tito is such a douche... A lot of you may hate JJ but at least he isn't a super douche to the point where after his first win in fucking years he acts like he beat the GOAT... That celebration vs Bader was in poor taste and faggy as fuck. Phone Post

inf0 -  

Tito dad! Nice.

Not to sound like the grammar police but... really Tito? Phone Post

Bones threw Tito under the bus when talking about the UFC 151 fallout.

Titos right though he always stood up for his shit whether you agree or not. Phone Post

tito built this fuckin thing.

#noonehadtheballtostandthereground.

Is that tweet for real? Lol if it is Phone Post

Hocky Balboa - Tito fought for the freedom of Mixed Martial Arts when Jon Jones was still jacking off to the lingerie section of JC Penney catalogs.

Respect.

THIS

Does anyone know what Tito is talking about when he says, "When no one else had your back I did"?