Tito has harsh words for Jon Jones

Ezekiel Stane - 

Fuck Tito is such a douche... A lot of you may hate JJ but at least he isn't a super douche to the point where after his first win in fucking years he acts like he beat the GOAT... That celebration vs Bader was in poor taste and faggy as fuck. Phone Post

Did youreally say TIto's celebration was faggy?  A lot of his hardcore fans, like myself, were emotional when he got that win.

How could you say it was in poor taste?  What did he do? You do understand that the gravedigger routine was something he's always done, right?

Deaf Forever - Why is Tito pissed? What happened? I thought they were friends...

Im guess it's because of Jon's interview with helwani.. Jon said something like "they treated me like i was tito ortiz"

7titofan7 - 

I love tito but hes settin himself up here, he needs to stay out of this one seeing as he avoided a fighter and didnt fight as champ for a year or so back in the day. Altho he faught anytime anyone most of the time as champ he wouldnt fight chuck and held out on the ufc, hes in no position to judge imo Phone Post

No position to judge?

JJ is the first UFC champion to refuse a fight.

Tito bitched about fighting Chuck, but he did it

mmavixen -
Ezekiel Stane -  Fuck Tito is such a douche... A lot of you may hate JJ but at least he isn't a super douche to the point where after his first win in fucking years he acts like he beat the GOAT... That celebration vs Bader was in poor taste and faggy as fuck. Phone Post

Did youreally say TIto's celebration was faggy?  A lot of his hardcore fans, like myself, were emotional when he got that win.

How could you say it was in poor taste?  What did he do? You do understand that the gravedigger routine was something he's always done, right?

Yeah faggy. Winning is emotional and I'm sure it's a high of the most tantalizing order, but to do it after your first win in five fucking years and strut everywhere is just... Uh. Like he didn't just lose for years in a row. Phone Post

what's with the long retarded hash tag lol.. and it's their* ground 

Ezekiel Stane - 
mmavixen -
Ezekiel Stane -  Fuck Tito is such a douche... A lot of you may hate JJ but at least he isn't a super douche to the point where after his first win in fucking years he acts like he beat the GOAT... That celebration vs Bader was in poor taste and faggy as fuck. Phone Post

Yeah faggy. Winning is emotional and I'm sure it's a high of the most tantalizing order, but to do it after your first win in five fucking years and strut everywhere is just... Uh. Like he didn't just lose for years in a row. Phone Post

That's what made it so great, to see the grave digger after all those years.

Tito is trying to jump ahead of Chael's title shot since he just beat Forrest. Phone Post

epic hero -
Ezekiel Stane - 
mmavixen -

That's what made it so great, to see the grave digger after all those years.

Maybe I'm biased then because of my dislike for Tito so I don't get it. I came off angry in my post so yeah, let me apologize and say I don't understand but as a fan of MMA can appreciate somebody else's respect for a fighter.
Also I like Bader haha Phone Post

tito will say anything at this point to suck up to dana.

He sounds like Obama "Remember someone else built this

He sounds like Obama "Remember someone else built this