Tito is so desperate its sickening

Ok so he didnt pick to fight fighters that he knew he could beat ? He simply agreed to fight fighters they put in front of him they knew he could beat? let me explain to you the process of this business. Dana, and matchmakers come up with angles, and directions for all fighters to move towards. During Tito's hey day, there were not alot of tough LHW contendors in the UFC. They (UFC) picked Tanner, elvis, Ken, Wanderlei Silva, ... and Tito accepted all the challenges and ran through his opponents. They picked Vitor, and tito accepted, but he injured himself and couldnt fight tito. That is NO FAULT of titos. So the UFC put in Vladimir at the last second. Tito accepted the fight, and then ran through him. The only fight he did not accept was Chuck...and he had his reasons, whether personal, or financial... but yes, he did not initially agree to one fight, then later agreed to fight Chuck and he did. Then all these loser geeks on here go on and on about how Tito only fights who he wants to, and doesnt fight tough opponents. Well Tito fought EVERYONE that the UFC put in front of him. He didnt pick those opponents. The UFC did. Tito's only obligation is to accept or decline a fight. And tito declined 1 fight (then later accepted), and people want to bitch and cry about it, because they see his portrayal of a character (which is fucking fake) on television, and they get it all twisted up with a real person...Well let me tell you, I was fucking disgusted when I found out Earthquake wasn't a real life Natural Disaster, and really didn't kill Hogan with the EQ splash!! GET IT?!!! Even though MMA fighting is real, the stories, and backgrounds are largely played up for entertainment...and you bought it right up.

There is so much negativity on this forum that it makes me wonder how many of our forum members are actually teenagers with depression issues because they cannot get any ass.

PUPPETS!!!

"still lol at u believing staged events. "

OK asshole I know shit is hyped to hell. Tito has bad blood with Lions Den, Ken with Kimo , Baroni with Tanner and Lindland. No SHIT its mostly hype to get asses in seats.

Do you see Tito hypeing up him and Vitor? the 2 were to fight , not once, but twice ! If you recall Tito then opted to have knee surgery after they were to fight the 2nd time.

Tito was offered to face Randleman, but DECLINED, Chuck then KO'ed him. Randleman made many , many posts here calling out Tito . Stating he painted the walls in his house with red paint "FUCK TITO"!!! Sounds like that'd made good hype HUH?

Check the oil on this dipstick, Tito will not face a top 10 LWH unless its for a title.

Check the oil on this dipstick, Tito is a will not face a top 10 LWH unless its for a title. Hey bro...how bout learning english? I couldnt understand the majority of your post, because you cant seem to string a coherant sentence together.

I just saw "from Cradle 2 the Grave" on HBO this weekend. Tito reealy needs to fight...anyone. Anything that will keep him too busy to act.

That shit was so fake it was pathetic. At least have them make it believable. After Tito and Ken are buddy/buddy after the last fight, Tito(as the cocky young heel) stands up in the press conference and calls out Ken. Ken naturally flips his shit and acts like he is going to assault Tito in the press conference.(Ken is held back to avoid a PR nightmare) Ken then yells out some PG-13 insults. The best part of the whole thing is that Ken really looked angry, like he was losing control and "Shamrocking out" like in his wwf days.

I appreciate the effort to hype things up for bigger paydays, but these days it seems like every fight has bad blood behind it. I honestly had a hard time believing Kimo was in Ken's way because of a fight they had a decade ago.

You know the former King of the Cage Light Heavyweight Champion has connections.

let me ask, do you guys get pissed off for Fredo setting up Al Pacino too? How bout agent smith? Do u hate him for trying to fuck up our world n shit?

- booger, that was actually pretty funny too!

You the man today.

I don't mind seeing them fight again, but
Tito really should step up in weight.

Again, im looking at this from ken's angle. he has said constantly that he wants a rematch with Tito and that he wasnt 100% for their first fight. He's said this time and time again. Zuffa realizes Tito isnt going to beat Randy or Chuck, so it makes all the sense in the world to give Shammy the rematch. If Ken wins, then that only makes him a bigger draw. If Tito wins again, alot of the newbies will be hyped up about Tito again.

I look at this match as redemption for Shammy. Tito will probably beat him again, but i dont mind giving Shamrock a chance to put the final nail in Tito's coffin. Thats certainly a better matchup then him versus Lee Murray.

With that said, the fight is only legit if its at heavyweight. Tito shouldnt have any leverage anymore without the belt.

As for tito picking fights that not true. He had no problems fighting ANYONE until Chuck. He fought Frank, Silva, Coture, Tanner, Vlady etc... at first asking. Chuck was the only fighter he ducked.

People actually think Tito really has a problem with Ken. You can't be that dumb its just hype. Tito could give two shits about fighting him again as he beat him before. Ken probably has some motivation for a rematch to avenge the loss but hes got to come to Tito at 205 not bait him into coming up to HW where he has never competed in his career.

I ate cottage cheese for dinner, with salt and pepper.

(Surprise surprise, they are fighting again! GASP)

It was good to.

Dracul

"Ken is a pretty good actor if it's a setup. He looked genuinely pissed to me."

Ken Shamrock is the most camera-savvy guy on the UFC roster.

Frank Trigg is a distant second.

LOL! Ken was talking about this fight on TV on TBDSSP. He was already talking about setting it up before he ever fought Kimo.

There is no bad blood between them.

Orig. post is right on. LOL at Tito voice & Penn

"Do you see Tito hypeing up him and Vitor? the 2 were to fight , not once, but twice ! If you recall Tito then opted to have knee surgery after they were to fight the 2nd time."

he tore is acl, infact baroni tore it infront of a gym full of witnesses. he didnt opt for anything, thats like saying vitor opted to get his arm fixed.

"Tito was offered to face Randleman, but DECLINED"

no kook, he accepted the fight, then randleman decided to punch a wall and hurt his hand, to which he was promptly replaced by vladdy.

and seriously, LOL@your bitchy ass getting offended being called a name after your inititial post.

what a clownshoe.

I'm heartened by how many people smell the setup. I suppose the pro-wrestling angle may continue to fly with the average fan, but I LOVE how quickly the hardcore base calls bullshit. It's gotta make Dana pucker a little.

Tito needs to man up and move up in weight for Ken Shamrock fight.................unless he's scared :)

Wait wait, when did this happen? After the fight?