Tito IS The People's Champ right now -

Thanks for stepping up Tito....I was entertained tonight and that's what it's all about -

Best of luck with your next fight Bad Boy!

Double...

signed Phone Post

Signed Phone Post

In.

Werd Phone Post

Tito was who we thought he was.

He came to fight and entertain.

That's all you can ask for.

TTT x 100000 Phone Post

I am not really a Tito fan but I was pullin for him and surprisingly became more fond of the man tonight. Much respect!

KissMisery - He came to fight and entertain.

That's all you can ask for.

Then he doesn't deserve to fight.

You fight to win or you shouldn't fight at all.

Tito is the man, he was beaten but without him there wouldnt have been a ufc 133, he'll be back! Much respect for tito Phone Post

He doesn't deserve to fight?

He tried his best.

So if someone tries his best and doesn't win then they shouldn't compete?

OK, buddy. Because you WIN all the time. God forbid you EVER lose because you automatically are banned from attempting it again.

Fuck, I caught myself yelling encouragement at the tv for him and i've not been a fan of his in years

He came to fight and entertain.

Fuck this board, the doesn't equal sign doesn't work...

He tried his best.

KissMisery -
So if someone tries his best and doesn't win then they shouldn't compete?

OK, buddy. Because you WIN all the time. God forbid you EVER lose because you automatically are banned from attempting it again.

Do you like putting words in people's mouths?

Rashad was on another level tonight.  Tito was landing but it just wasn't enough...

There's always tomorrow -

Respek -

Okay, don't get carried away, lots of fighters have stepped up to fight with short notice, Tito just got done with a fight so he was ready and in great shape.

Props to him for taking the fight but Rashad was too much and will always be too much for Tito. Fought his ass off.. not sure about that statement. He came to fight, fought and lost. He is a fighter, thats what he does for a living. He didn't put up a great fight, he was out classed in there, imo.