Tito just tweeted Dana White

This is what Tito just tweeted to DW: @titoortiz: .@danawhite .@ufc @titoortiz great fights Tomorrow live on PPV. Call your local PPV provider ask 4 @BellatorMMA 120!Prefights on @SpikeTV" Phone Post 3.0

Not sure how Dana's going to get this seeing as how he doesn't read the internet anymore.

rrg1 - Not sure how Dana's going to get this seeing as how he doesn't read the internet anymore.
I laughed Vu Phone Post 3.0

How sad. Phone Post 3.0

every buy counts. seriously, every single one.

Sad? Good god you guys read too much into things. He's ripping on Dana a bit as he's joking about him buying his competitors PPV. Don't worry all. Dana will be ok.

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - Sad? Good god you guys read too much into things. He's ripping on Dana a bit as he's joking about him buying his competitors PPV. Don't worry all. Dana will be ok.
No they really need his buy. It would be one of 57 Phone Post 3.0

Genius if you ask me, he got some people that follow Blaf to see it and maybe get a few more buys.
Well maybe not genius but we'll played. Phone Post 3.0

rrg1 - Not sure how Dana's going to get this seeing as how he doesn't read the internet anymore.
True. Dana will never find out. All those dumb fans suggesting ways to improve the UFC that drove him away from the interwebs will ensure Dana ever knows anything about this tweet. Phone Post 3.0

lildragonof - Genius if you ask me, he got some people that follow Blaf to see it and maybe get a few more buys.
Well maybe not genius but we'll played. Phone Post 3.0
Reminds me of the time Stephen Hawking posted an LOL WUT gif of Pluto on Clyde Tombaugh's Tumblr page. Phone Post 3.0

what are the Vegas odds on Tito pulling a Ken Shamrock?

lol

forrestfan - every buy counts. seriously, every single one.

Very true...

Can't wait for Tito to make a documentary about this tweet Phone Post 3.0

Dana will not buy he will just stream Phone Post 3.0

If Tito loses will Dana tweet :) Phone Post 3.0

Chitownjohn23 - You guys ever find it weird how Tito Ortiz turned into Ken Shamrock?

Thats not how you spell sad