Tito not fighting till October

Just got Tito's news letter through, and his next fight is tentatively scheduled for October, not August as we first thought.

His opponent is the renowned TBA.

yeah..I figuered it would be. 49 is stacked without his fight.

they better give him an easy fight to get him back into the hunt. Problem is, I dont know if there are easy fights now that his vulnerabilities have been exploited. Not saying he wont do well, just people wont be as intimidated by him.

He should fight Vitor if he loses to Randy! ha.

The loser of Randy/Vitor, Babalu or Franklin gets my vote.

what are his weaknesses that have been exposed?

Ken will be want that fight if he beats Kimo.

I thought Tito was going to fight The Beastman. What happened to that?

"they better give him an easy fight to get him back into the hunt. Problem is, I dont know if there are easy fights now that his vulnerabilities have been exploited. Not saying he wont do well, just people wont be as intimidated by him."

what are his vulnerabilities?? that he cant wrestle with couture?, or take 10 shots in a row from liddell to the face??? fuck, i guess everyone in the lhw division is as vulnerable as ortiz is!!!

I'd love Ortiz vs Belfort at 49

"He needs to work on his spanking defense."

its very tough to defend

I would like to see him fight a new comer to the UFC, maybe AFC LHW champ Jason MacDonald. The LHW division desperately needs some new blood. Bring in some new faces to try and shake it up a bit!!!

I thought he was going to fight three times this year? I was looking forward to seeing him fight more often.

Just curious, does anyone have any idea how many fights are on his UFC contract? I'd be curious to see Tito have a fight or two in some other organizations.

So.... He's not fighting Marvin Eastman?

What happened to that?

ttt

Ken vs. Tito 2 will not have nearly the bang of the first match. Everyone knows the problems between them are no longer there. Even Ken said after the fight "Its over and done with". All the hype they do now is obviously going to be phoney B.S

I would of much rather seen Tito vs. Eastman in Aug.