Tito on the DL??

Now of course I could be wrong, but after watching last night's TUF show with a couple of my gay friends (who love the UFC of course), I am starting to wonder if maybe Tito is "trapped in the closet" or as gays say, "on the DL"...

My two gay friends are 100% sure that they are now "official members of team punishment" (when you think about it, that is kind of a gay name) and I cant say I disagree after seeing the way Tito behaves! He was almost holding hands with the deaf kid as well as singing him songs(???) and in general playing his "father figure, like George Michael" as my friends pointed out. I guess we will see.

He favors the deaf guy. He wants to help him because he, as do a lot of people, see a lot of potential there. You dont have to be a fucking cock in order to get your point across. 'Tard lol

Getting all defensive?? Interesting...

"Hey Dean! We should go over and surprise the boys with a nice meal! Then we can redecorate for them and show them how to shave properly."

""Hey Dean! We should go over and surprise the boys with a nice meal! Then we can redecorate for them and show them how to shave properly." "

Ok that was funny LOL

On the show my gay friends like Ed Herman the best so far... after Tito!! LOL

Contrary to popular belief most gay guys do not like the effeminate type. My friends like Ed Herman the best because he is "straight acting" and has a "cute bad boy" personality. They also say that they hope "Short Fuse" only applies to his temper... LOL.

Yes... how clever!

I have been thinking more about this. Tito recently split with his wife and longtime girlfriend... this is common among gay men using women they know well as "beards" who then decide to "move on" when they become famous... like Tom Cruise.

"Yes... how clever!
I have been thinking more about this. Tito recently split with his wife and longtime girlfriend... this is common among gay men using women they know well as "beards" who then decide to "move on" when they become famous... like Tom Cruise. "

Or maybe she just nagged his head off like most women do.

You say that as if it should be insulting. Newsflash...we enjoy it. LOL!!

Never thought about any fighter's sexuality before. So you think he is gay because he takes his role as coach and mentor seriously and because he has a effeminite voice.
The reason for his divorce is a private matter.

I agree with Justin Chomintra.

I think it is gay just answering this thread. And I just did I guess I have to break the news to my wife. After I finish listening to my George Michael cd.

Dont shoot the messenger guys. One thing you need to know is that gay men can spot other gay men very easily with practice. It has nothing to do with Tito's voice or him being a good coach. Fact is he acts exactly like the stereotypical gay "father figure" towards certain people on his team but not others. That suggests he is doing it for a reason other than to bring the team together! By the way obviously not everyone on the team feels they are being treated equally, so there goes wet paper bag's theory. Look at it fly!

Bisping is probably not Tito's type because he is a confident rugged type who doesn't need "nurturing" like Matt does.

These are more like conclusions based on a number of observations.

You all saw it when Tito grabbed that deaf kid's head and said, No Wait!, SANG!, "You're gonna like me more than ever!"

Watch it again, Yeah he was dancing.

That was undenyably SUPER GAY.

What is this gay father figure stereotype you're talking about? I have never heard of it.

Isn't there such a thing as a straight father figure? I mean, gays don't typically become "fathers" in the classic sense without breaking from their gayness, eh?

your mom has a giant gaping asshole and gets plowed by lex steele regularly krycek

Why the hell did I click on this gay ass thread. I thought the title meant that Tito was on the Down Low, meaning that he was avoiding press and visitors and stuff..