Tito on the DL??

i can be your father figure, put your tiny hands in mine,i will be the one to love you, till the end of time. ***** shit i hope this didn't make it on the post*******

"These are more like conclusions based on a number of observations."

This is more like you're delusional.

Bake me a pie.

Lol Samantha, Actually, Aliens can spot other aliens with practice and Tito is really an alien. ( you have to take my word for it, since I can not offer any proof)  And Aliens can only inject the suction device into certain blood types to infect them with the body snatcher virus. Bisping is a type O posative, incompatable with an aliens suction device.

That is as believable as the stuff you are making up about people. If I hung out with Panda Bears all the time and noticed patterns about the people they tended to look at more in the zoo, THen I could say a bunch of stupid crap also, just like you are doing

LOL!!! Looks like I hit a nerve. I will show this to my gay friends and see what they think.

Maybe I will do a weekly update with their thoughts on the UFC show. They always have plenty to say about Tito, Dana ("what a douche") and their favorite Ed Herman.

"LOL!!! Looks like I hit a nerve. I will show this to my gay friends and see what they think."

Hi gay friends!

Your annoying fag hag is bothering us. I get the impression that she is the type of person who leaves a train of interpersonal shipwrecks in her wake (in her quest for drama). You might want to break it to her gently-- she seems a little insecure.

Thanks.

lol@"Hi gay friends!

Your annoying fag hag is bothering us."

what is it with you and team names. Talking shit on Team Pitbull and now Team Punsihment.