Tito on the JRE

Did anyone else gain a massive amount of respect from Tito on the JRE ?
Hearing his side of everything I really started to gain respect before I truly that he was a pussy Phone Post

Juice Box - Did anyone else gain a massive amount of respect from Tito on the JRE ?<br>Hearing his side of everything I really started to gain respect before I truly that he was a pussy

If you at any point thought of Tito as a "pussy" .. I can't imagine what you think about yourself .

Clarence Parents -
Juice Box - Did anyone else gain a massive amount of respect from Tito on the JRE ?<br>Hearing his side of everything I really started to gain respect before I truly that he was a pussy

If you at any point thought of Tito as a "pussy" .. I can't imagine what you think about yourself .

Pussy for dropping out of the fights Phone Post

Yeah that was a good show. I've never really hated Tito, but it was interesting to hear his take on things. Phone Post

Beggsie - Yeah that was a good show. I've never really hated Tito, but it was interesting to hear his take on things. Phone Post

This-- one of the best JREs yet! Phone Post

I'm a big Tito fan. Initially I was kind of surprised that joe kept defending the UFC every time Tito would tell his side of the story. Then I remembered that zuffa signs his checks.... Phone Post

You've got to respect Tito for putting his heart and soul into it, it's all been to feed his family. Phone Post

Nothing but respect for tito , he's a real man . Phone Post