Tito Ortiz: Comeback Fighter of the Year

The whole world thought Tito was finished when he cracked his skull. Then he beasted Ryan Bader, Took out the Russian Sniper Shlemenko and beat Bologna Tits Bonnar. 

Tito saved the sport once with his Shamrock feud. He might to it again with a Rampage feud.

I tip my head to FUTA1

Thank you.....again.

lol

Also, he's a really nice guy in real life. He plays Tito for the camera.

EddiePain420 - WAR TITO!

there was a time tito carried the ufc, and a time where dana white made his living because he managed tito...oh how the times have changed.

Look at how Dana repaid him

You had me at Bologna Tits

LOL

Is this a Troll thread? Great Bellator card wasn't ruined by a shitfest that would even make the WWE blush, but it was a truly horrible fight to watch and certainly dragged the card down Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 - Is this a Troll thread? Great Bellator card wasn't ruined by a shitfest that would even make the WWE blush, but it was a truly horrible fight to watch and certainly dragged the card down Phone Post 3.0

Truly horrible? Really?

I wouldn't go that far. It wasn't all that bad. Given their age, I thought it was decent.

norcal3737 -
Dreville79 - Is this a Troll thread? Great Bellator card wasn't ruined by a shitfest that would even make the WWE blush, but it was a truly horrible fight to watch and certainly dragged the card down Phone Post 3.0

Truly horrible? Really?

I wouldn't go that far. It wasn't all that bad. Given their age, I thought it was decent.
Given their age, and the beatings they've taken, it's a shame they're being given a platform in what's commonly seen as the second biggest MMA promotion in the world as a main event when guys like Chandler, Brooks, Manhoef and Phan are fighting, 3 of those guys lost and they all deserve higher billing than Ortiz and Bonnar at this point! I've always been a huge fucking Ortiz fan, he was a favourite fighter to watch for many a year, it truly sucks he's going out like some WWE bonehead without any mic skills.. Phone Post 3.0

Phan came in over weight and looked terrible...

King Mo and Rampage as opponents = ratings. 

Tito on the mic when he's not fighting....I'd turn down a fucking threesome to hear him talk for 3 hours.

StevetheWeasel - Agreed, Bobby.

But I do think he needs to have one last match with Ken, to finally settle it, before he moves on to worrying about Rampage.
While he's at it he still has unfinished business with Chuck. Those fights could have gone either way. Phone Post 3.0

VTFU just for bologna tits Phone Post 3.0

StevetheWeasel - Agreed, Bobby.

But I do think he needs to have one last match with Ken, to finally settle it, before he moves on to worrying about Rampage.

Everyone knows that Ken beats Tito 97/100 times. He's down 3, so bet the house of The World's Most Dangerous Man

Bobby Lupo -

The whole world thought Tito was finished when he cracked his skull. Then he beasted Ryan Bader, Took out the Russian Sniper Shlemenko and beat Bologna Tits Bonnar. 

Tito saved the sport once with his Shamrock feud. He might to it again with a Rampage feud.

I tip my head to FUTA1

Thank you.....again.

Say what you guys want about Tito. He gets me interested in watching fights even if he's at the end of his career. I love his shit talking and it got me to watch his Bonner fight. Phone Post 3.0

Almost spit my coffee out at bologna tits. Phone Post 3.0

Pittshady - 
Bobby Lupo -

I tip my head to FUTA1

Thank you.....again.

Say what you guys want about Tito. He gets me interested in watching fights even if he's at the end of his career. I love his shit talking and it got me to watch his Bonner fight. Phone Post 3.0

I watched Tito-Bonnar live. Tito IMO saved the sport in the US with Ken Shamrock at UFC 40. 

He beat Wand and Vitor, went to hell and back with Frank Sham, knew he was going to get crushed by Chuck, and still made a go of it. I'll joke about Tito, but I'll always respect what he's done in and out of the cage. 

He's also the only fighter that claims that he's shorter than he is. He's listed at 6'1", but there's no way. He's close to 6'4"

bologna tits = win

Bobby Lupo - 

King Mo and Rampage as opponents = ratings. 

Tito on the mic when he's not fighting....I'd turn down a fucking threesome to hear him talk for 3 hours.