Tito Ortiz: Comeback Fighter of the Year

Yes comeback of the year. Haha. A washed up Bonnar and a 185 pounder definitely solidify that statement. Give me a break OP. Phone Post

Gannicus - VTFU just for bologna tits Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully he beats the fuck out of sakara in his next bout to complete this magnificent resurgence Phone Post 3.0

It was a good fight considering the fighters ages and made people talk about bellator. I think they got what they wanted. Now you will see Tito vs Rampage or maybe a rematch with Tito and Bonnar, who knows but either way most of will watch. Phone Post 3.0

What did you think of his post fight shirt loops? Seemed a bit wordy. Subject verb object is all he needs. Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 -
norcal3737 -
Dreville79 - Is this a Troll thread? Great Bellator card wasn't ruined by a shitfest that would even make the WWE blush, but it was a truly horrible fight to watch and certainly dragged the card down Phone Post 3.0

Truly horrible? Really?

I wouldn't go that far. It wasn't all that bad. Given their age, I thought it was decent.
Given their age, and the beatings they've taken, it's a shame they're being given a platform in what's commonly seen as the second biggest MMA promotion in the world as a main event when guys like Chandler, Brooks, Manhoef and Phan are fighting, 3 of those guys lost and they all deserve higher billing than Ortiz and Bonnar at this point! I've always been a huge fucking Ortiz fan, he was a favourite fighter to watch for many a year, it truly sucks he's going out like some WWE bonehead without any mic skills.. Phone Post 3.0
If you think Brooks, Chandler, Phan are a more suitable main event over names like Bonnar or Tito you are f**king batsh*t crazy.

War Oldman Ortiz Phone Post 3.0

Chuck is long retired. Randy is long retired. Tito, even after shattering every bone in his body multiple times, is still doing the damn thing. Hespect.

Song2 - Hopefully he beats the fuck out of sakara in his next bout to complete this magnificent resurgence Phone Post 3.0

Alessio would use that giant head like a heavy bag

TexasBadAss - What did you think of his post fight shirt loops? Seemed a bit wordy. Subject verb object is all he needs. Phone Post 3.0

It was like a paragraph. Tito's gotta keep that short and to the point. "Bonnar Has Bologna Tits"

Boom! Done!

"Rampage is an Abortionist"

Bing!

"King Mo is on the Down Low"

I should get a commission