Tito Ortiz: I’m the Last of the Mohicans

I can't be the only hoping he pulls it out again, right?

-Until Tito

" I know I could have all kinds of wins if I was fighting different types of opponents, but I am fighting the best opposition in the division."

UMMMM A WASHED UP KEN SHAMROCK??  NOT ONCE. NOT TWICE. BUT THREE TIMES!!!!!

Vitor belfort? Phone Post

Underground News - But people need to look at the big details ...

..... big details?

I want to see Tito pull out a win against Bader and then retire after a rematch with Wanderlei Silva.

I actually liked really that interview

sounds honest

The KO is coming.

2JupitersTooMany - 
Neil Funk - Everything Tito said in this post is correct.

Much respect to a legend of the sport, fight smart brotha

I agree.  I have never been a huge fan/follower of Tito, but you have to respect what he has done for the sport.  He was dead on with everything he says here is accurate.  I am pulling for Tito to get the win in this fight. 

Then I fought Lyoto Machida, a great fighter who also went on to win the world title. I almost caught him in a triangle and tapped him out. He admitted he thought he was going to pass out. I lost and it sucked, but I was competitive.

Machida dominated Tito in a big way all fight, except for the seconds that triangle attempt lasted. Machida at the time was under a lot of pressure to finish after mostly decision wins in his last fights, and took a chance instead of cruising in the dying moments of the fight.

Tito HAS fought tough competition after Shamrock though.

"I’m used to winning."

lol, right now he is used to losing.

nkorect - 
Cyril Jeff -  I can't be the only hoping he pulls it out again, right?

Pull out what again? His post fight interview of excuses? It's the reason why I hope he loses. That part alone is worth the PPV to me. I bust up laughing every time, because you KNOW it's coming.

nah, he'll whip it out, you'll see...

Tito, the future MFC champ.

"Then I fought Lyoto Machida, a great fighter who also went on to win the world title. I almost caught him in a triangle and tapped him out. He admitted he thought he was going to pass out. I lost and it sucked, but I was competitive." Oh so now Machida tapped to the triangle? HOLY DELUSIONAL BATMAN!!!! Phone Post

Forever FUTA1 Fan.

War Tito Phone Post

Agree with everything Tito said.

I admit I was a Tito hater, but I'm pulling for him to win on this one, he deserves respect.

its how fickle sports fans are.

If tito were to win.. all the bandwagoners would jump right back on.

I hope he wins

jjj2121 - 
Chimonos Revenge - I thought Chuck was the last of the mohicans?
Mohawkans.

VTFU!!!

Cindy

Tito, let me tell you how you're feelin right now!!!!!! Phone Post