Tito Ortiz makes his TNA debut

Not sure where I should put this.. But I wish this would stop.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRAdWcfpM_Y Phone Post 3.0

@the_ironsheik: Tito Ortiz good but he lucky I not 25 year younger i could beat the fucking shit out of him break his back fuck his ass make him humble Phone Post 3.0

Skip2MyLou - @the_ironsheik: Tito Ortiz good but he lucky I not 25 year younger i could beat the fucking shit out of him break his back fuck his ass make him humble Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

is that Sting in a suit?

Sub Phone Post

Hahahaha oh god why couldn't they give him a mic.

LOL at Rampages wrassling knees, you can tell he has a hard time holding back and making it look half decent.

You would think that they would have held off introducing Rampage and Tito until they could have gotten in to shape...it surprised me that WWE did the same thing with Lesnar, when he came back initially he looked all doughy (he has since gotten huge).

Man it'd be cool if they retired and then did TNA but this blurring the lines crossover stuff Bellator is doing I just can't dig. Idk just doesn't feel right to me. Let MMA be MMA Phone Post 3.0

Wat?

That was so awkward Phone Post 3.0

Did you hear that pop?! Phone Post 3.0

Jesus Christ. I mean, I have the same reaction every time I see a clip of any pro wrestling but I just cannot grasp why anyone takes time out of their day/night to sit down and actually watch this. I watched that 5 minute video to basically see a clip of Tito Ortiz standing there with a blank stare and Rampage throw knees like there was a 5 y/o girl holding pads for him.

I guess Bellator wont have to do any of their own marketing with this though. I'm sure TNA will build that shit up like a motherfucker. I'm now convinced they'll get ppv buys.

And I need to watch Anchor Man again.

speechless

Fuck it, I love pro wrestling again hahaha Phone Post

taking a page from the book of one KEN WAYNE SHAMROCK

gorilla butt - taking a page from the book of one KEN WAYNE SHAMROCK

A book from his chapter imo.

bellator and tna setting mma back to the stone age

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ3twE2BRUI