Tito Ortiz makes his TNA debut

Lol Phone Post 3.0

cross3dout - Man it'd be cool if they retired and then did TNA but this blurring the lines crossover stuff Bellator is doing I just can't dig. Idk just doesn't feel right to me. Let MMA be MMA Phone Post 3.0

Ever watch pride? This isn't something new. Phone Post

lol he can't even slip punches, so how the hell is he going to wrestle? Phone Post 3.0

victorpoprock - 
cross3dout - Man it'd be cool if they retired and then did TNA but this blurring the lines crossover stuff Bellator is doing I just can't dig. Idk just doesn't feel right to me. Let MMA be MMA Phone Post 3.0

Ever watch pride? This isn't something new. Phone Post

Didnt like it then and dont like it now. Keep em separate IMO. I dont mind guys goin an wrasslin but to clearly start to build up to a real MMA fight via wrasslin I think takes away some credibility.

I didn't think the over acting could get worsein Wrassling, now I see all the guys with gimmicks in suits trying to act tough.

/facepalm. It's like some sort of clusterfuck circus

Haven't watched pro wrasslin in a while, but damn their walkway/ring area is small as fuck.

And I thought TNA used that 6-sided ring setup before?

And yeah the crowd was dead throughout the whole segment, given that this includes the Main Event Mafia, TNA's answer to the nWo Phone Post

That was awkward as hell , dumb , retarded , and I want my five minutes back ... Phone Post 3.0

Dana and Vince better watch out!

Tito looks in shape here, he might take that belt in this run. Phone Post 3.0

His finishing move should be called "The skull cracker"

Perfect fit for Tito since he is such a great public speaker.... Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill - 

I didn't think the over acting could get worsein Wrassling, now I see all the guys with gimmicks in suits trying to act tough.

I'm enjoying the crossover it will likely be what gets the high numbers for bellator Phone Post

rnunz - 
ChaosOverkill - 

well at least these guys weren't face painters

Tito's mean face is so phony after you've seen him cry repeatedly

Pretty sure tito was in TNA back in like 05 or 06 Phone Post

jmacdoug - bellator and tna setting mma back to the stone age
This.. Phone Post 3.0

Is his pet wizard sleeve going to be his "manager"? aka his sausage wallet Jenna

Bellator has jumped the Sharknado.