Tito Ortiz On Lee Murray Brawl

Tito used to also say he would never reward someone who took advantage of him in the streets with a UFC fight against a champion like himself. I guess that has changed in addition to his entire account of the London brawl.

Apparently. Now let's see that fight.

" I went to chase him, he turned around and he missed a couple of shots and kicked me in the head"

LOL WTF missed yet he got dropped then soccer kicked LOL

"In my mind it never happened. I never saw it happen. I never felt it happen. I was aware the whole time after the punches hit me. I remember the head kick that he hit me with. It was not a problem at all, just something I shook off. He cut my lip, but in every fight you get a little lip cut."

Never saw, never felt it? sounds like a KO, and I dont ever remember Tito getting a busted lip in any fight.

"In my mind it never happened."

"In my mind I'm still the champ!"

Hahahaha!!

Jeezus, why do they let Tito near the mic.

cant stand Tito.

i wish God or whoever would strip him of his fighting skills and put them into someone who isnt a complete jackass.

Seeing Tito fight down to smaller fighters is not the excitment I want to see in MMA.

"Phase one successful! I just knocked him over, as I expected. I've apparently also got a huge group of friends with me and at least one taxi driver willing to attempt vehicular manslaughter. I'd better make a tactical retreat so that I can draw him into the firing line of the many trebuchets, ballistas, mangonels and other siege engines waiting just around the corner! This was an excellent ruse an I am virtually assured a UFC appearance because of it. Americans are foolish. Now I am the master!"

LMAO!

Skelboy, respect, man, that was some funny shit.

I imagined him saying it with his lips moving out of sync while in the background Godzilla nears the village...

"Tito used to also say he would never reward someone who took advantage of him in the streets with a UFC fight against a champion like himself. I guess that has changed in addition to his entire account of the London brawl."

Tito doesn't have a belt now. Thus, taking the Murray fight wouldn't be violating his own rule. Who knows, who cares, I wanna see Tito and Lee fight.

ttt

actually, Militech said it was MARK Hughes who jumped on Tito to protect him from Murray, NOT Matt.

I fuckin' love Skelboy.

This story is not at all important, but Tito has changed it many times. Remember he made a thread called "What I seen"? Where he told the story the first time and it was quite different.

But who really cares?

It was a drunken scrap that couldn't have lasted more than 10 seconds.

exactly the fight doesn't matter at all... the entertaining part is all the people who had faith in their hero despite contradicting accounts from many respected pro's and then nearly 2 years later thier hero puts his hand up and goes - actually i wasn't sucker punched, it was a one on one fight... shit as entertaining as this you couldn't make-up!!! lol

don't we just love to see our idols fall... *rolls eyes*

First off, Lee Murray is a mere street urchin. Tito Ortiz is the real deal and on a completely different level as a fighter. If they were actually to meet up in the octagon, Tito would beat his skinny ass like he stole something. Even though Murray is a fight ducking faggot I would still love to see this fight.

Well if we go along with the Tito jockriders and Tito is the real deal then riggs is a man who is building a reputation off of the man who is building a reputation off of THE man.

"Well if we go along with the Tito jockriders and Tito is the real deal then riggs is a man who is building a reputation off of the man who is building a reputation off of THE man. "

I'm confused Rob, this is too complicated... can you draw me a Diagram?

DROC

lol.. I could but there are people who are better placed than me who would do it more justice. ;o)

Here's another little thing i noticed.... somehow in all this we've missed the fact that, according to some people's views, we have a fighter (Murray) who isn't scared to fight Baroni but is too scared to fight Riggs... go figure!!! Just shows you doesn't it - anything can happen in the fight game, and often does!!!

My Lord, how's that possible? He's not Scared of the New York Bad Ass, an established fighter with wins over tough competition and arguably the hardest hitter in the UFC but he's scared of an unknown from Arizona who's best fight was a loss to a B Class pride fighter?

Isn't the world of MMA a strange place

DROC

I know, and in the words of the 80's brit pop icons, 'Tears for Fears' - Its a mad world.