Tito Ortiz PUNISHES a kid in the Octagon!!

At the IMMAE (International Mixed Martial Arts Expo) in Los Angeles, California on 8/29, former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, the "Huntington Beach Bad Boy" Tito Ortiz proves he's ready to get back in the Octagon by CRUSHING a fan in UFC's video game "UFC Undisputed." WAR TITO! By the way, the video cuts off a little early but Tito gave the kid a "hi-five" at the end to show it was all in good fun. 

what a sore winner.

aaronlynton - what a sore winner.
They were just having fun.  He gave the kid a hi-five at the end.  Tito is great to his fans.

ok

MMA Roundup - 
aaronlynton - what a sore winner.
They were just having fun.  He gave the kid a hi-five at the end.  Tito is great to his fans.

agreed

lol, the face Tito was making looked like Liddell when he watching Tito vs. Vitor.

ttt

;0)

too funny

That was awesome I love how Tito treats the fans.

Tito will do ok unless he plays Shamrock at pool.

LOL

Must feel good for Tito to finally get a win.

ZeroTime - Must feel good for Tito to finally get a win.

+1

Ok, that was funny

i swear it looked like he jumped up to celebrate on instinct and then had an "oh shit im playing video games with a 14 yr old in front of a bunch of people" moment, and THEN decided to do the gravedigger bit...

radiobaby - i swear it looked like he jumped up to celebrate on instinct and then had an "oh shit im playing video games with a 14 yr old in front of a bunch of people" moment, and THEN decided to do the gravedigger bit...

Tito was just doing what he does best and playing to the cameras and crowd.  He knew there were cameras on him because this was part of a XBOX360 "UFC Undisputed" tournament that Punishment Athletics was holding. 

By the way, if you're in the LA area today I highly suggest going to IMMAE at the LA Convention Center (North of Pico).  As a fan, these things are awesome.  You get to meet some of your favorite fighters and buy some great merch.  I'm not quite sure why IMMAE gets so much heat from some of the regulars on this board.  I think it's great for MMA.  Going back there in a few.

LOL! I'm usually a major Tito hater, but the fact that he beat a gamer and grave diggered him afterwards won major points with me.

That was funny. Did anyone see the faces Tito was making during the fight

someone HAS to make a gif of Tito rubbing one out, the way he uses the hand movements at the beginning of the clip