Tito Ortiz - Raw and Uncensored

I got respect for Tito's heart in that fourth round against Randy. The kid was getting pounded and he hung tough. He's in great shape for a 3 rounder, too.

Great interview. Looking foreward to the fight. Some people don't know what being a fan is about.

Silent- part two comes out on Wednesday

Great interviews Mr. DiSanto. What is the name of Tiki's gym? Address?

Forum member punchdrunk27 knows Nate Campbell pretty well because they both fought in a lot of the same shows in Florida. Punchdrunk has told me how at one show there was no one for Nate to fight at his weight in the open class, so he moved up a weight class and won there anyway. I don't even think he ever put on any boxing gloves until he was in his very late 20s either. Had he started even in his early 20s, Nate would be a household name and dominant world champ. That would still be impressive as a heavyweight, but it is just ridiculous what he has accomplished in a small weight class.

Thanks totalwreckage

InsideFighting.com = 100% pimp.

great interview. looking forward to part 2!

Great stuff gonna be a great fight and Tito will come
out on top.

Good interview.

You asked the right questions and framed the whole
thing well. Great job.

Hey fellas ! Wanted to say whatup. I just joined the forum. Looking forward to discussing with you guys. Late !(Excuse the interruption)

nice read!

Thanks again for the good words guys. I'm glad you all enjoyed it.

michael, fantastic work , please keep us posted!

ttt

I am going for Tito

good interview...

Thanks Michael! Your interviews are consistently the best!

Was it just me or did Tito seem much more humble?

I thought he sounded a lot more humble to. Personally I think Tito knows that trash talk breeds stars, how many times have we seen the UFC get rid of talented yet non marketable fighters? This is why Tank makes $$$$ and still loses these days, Tito knows this but I dont think he's really an arse. He trains like a madman and does a lot to promote the sport. Maybe his lose to Randy has given him the chance to tone down his smack talk and be more laid back...

Part 2 is very different from Pt 1. It will be up very shortly.

Great interview, Michael!

Where can I find that Roy Jones documentary you were talking about
with him training for the Ruiz fight?

Great site, and keep up the good work!