tito ortiz school

does tito teach mma classes,if so where.

Good question, as it got me wondering about where the fuck he's training at today. I don't think he's teaching "classes" but I'm sure he's training at some badass gym with a good group of guys.

he has no reason to teach anymore. he is not an old man like glamcock. his only goal right now is to become light heavy weight champ of the world.

"and he will become lhw champ once again!"

nobody wants this more than me (Except maybe TITO)

TTT 4 TITO

I think Tito is still training in Huntington beach with tiki and rob mculla... one of the trainers there says he comes in in the morning to work out but doesnt teach.. its off of Beach Blvd off of the 22 in huntington beach

"I think Tito is still training in Huntington beach with tiki and rob mculla... one of the trainers there says he comes in in the morning to work out but doesnt teach.. its off of Beach Blvd off of the 22 in huntington beach"

This is correct, it's called H.B. Ultimate Training Center. Rampage trains there too I believe.

website for it?

www.hbultimatetraining.com... heres the link ..thx BDUB for the name...

I don't think that site is up anymore.

I remember seeing it disappear a few years ago.

"in the basement of the Alamo"

Isn't the basement of the Alamo cluttered with bicycles?????

www.hbultimatetraining.com

nope, doesn't work.

ttt

thanks

thanks

I think the the ultimate training center went away right around the time that Team Punishment officially went away.

FUTA1, made a post that a few guys were still going to train together, but Team Punishment was officially no longer.

I forget the timeline.

Actually, it may have been around the time Ricco went to another gym... damn my memory is getting worse.